Low Man Linkshell Recruiting.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Low man linkshell recruiting.
Low man linkshell recruiting.
By Eghan 2012-03-07 15:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

**Link shell ;)
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-03-07 15:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

links hell.. is that a new zelda game?
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-03-07 15:51:15
Link | Quote | Reply

10-18 is a low man linkshell? Why does everyone have to make their own LS these days. I bet you can find another 50 linkshells that do Abyssea as an event that you could just join.
 Bismarck.Sylow
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-03-07 15:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
1 Why does everyone have to make their own LS these days.

Why wait in line when you can make your own and put yourself at the head of the queue?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-03-07 16:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Fixed the title. If you're not contributing to the thread, I strongly suggest you close the tab. :P
[+]
By Eghan 2012-03-07 17:01:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Sylow said: »
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
1 Why does everyone have to make their own LS these days.

Why wait in line when you can make your own and put yourself at the head of the queue?

This has nothing to do with who gets what gear first... I'm trying to form a strong low man link shell that will continue to play the game together and be active in the endgame scene an not be running around on lvl 1's
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2012-03-07 17:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Who is this "we"? I don't see anything displayed on your ah profile for a linkshell or a guildwork site linking people to apply, and display all of your current accomplishments as a lowman shell.

As for "Low Man" title, 2-4 would probably be the lowest you could count yourself as Lowman, 10-18 is a sizable linkshell, that should probably look to doing more than just Abyssea.

:/ Food for thought, good luck.
By Eghan 2012-03-07 18:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nekonarf said: »
Who is this "we"? I don't see anything displayed on your ah profile for a linkshell or a guildwork site linking people to apply, and display all of your current accomplishments as a lowman shell.

As for "Low Man" title, 2-4 would probably be the lowest you could count yourself as Lowman, 10-18 is a sizable linkshell, that should probably look to doing more than just Abyssea.

:/ Food for thought, good luck.

I think my IQ dropped reading this, maybe you should read the description once more.
 Ramuh.Yarly
Server: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2012-03-07 18:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, did your IQ drop because you had problems comprehending it?

It's quite simple, you talk about "we" as if there's more than just YOU in the linkshell and yet there's no evidence of what you or your group has/can accomplish on its own.

The way I'm understanding your first post is you want to get 10-18 people who aren't, for the most part, finished with abyssea content so that you can move on to future content, presumably with the same 10-18 people.

Also, 10-18 for any abyssea content is unnecessary and that if your'e going to get that many people, you should probably throw in something else into the ls schedule.
[+]
By Eghan 2012-03-12 23:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

;)