Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » AptReverence Endgame Ls Recruitment Open
AptReverence Endgame Ls Recruitment Open
 Caitsith.Pebe
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
By Caitsith.Pebe 2012-02-19 00:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Good morning/afternoon/evening (or whatever time you are reading this),

As the title implies, AptReverence endgame linkshell is now recuiting!

Who are we:
AptReverence is an Endgame linkshell that originated on the Caitisith server and we have been around for about two years now.

What we do:
We do a variety of events every day of the week(Dynamis(ADL), sky and sea(occasionaly), Einherjar(twice a week), Voidwatch, Abyssea, and we plan to do alot of Legion when it comes out). However, it is not mandatory to be at attendance at all events. We understand that people have lives beside this game and are very flexible with the schedules of our members.

Event Times:
Everyday 5pm PST/8pm EST
What we expect from our members:
There are four things that we expact from our members, and they are:

1. Respectfulness - We expect all members to show respect to one another. We understand that arguments and disagreements do occur, and that is fine. However, we will not tolerate an unwilingness to resolve such situations.

2. Motivation - We want our members to enjoy playing FFXI. We want our members to want to do events. We want members who when they log onto the game for event, they are motivated to do the event, even if it is not the event they want, because they enjoy playing with the linkshell. (Longest compound sentence ever) We do NOT want members who only log on days that the event drops something they desire.

3. Desire for Excellence - We don't expect that our members have every single best piece of gear for every gear slot for every set. But we do expect that our members are trying to be the best players that they can be for the betterment of the linkshell.
-and finally!

4. Ventrilo(not what you expected eh?) - Ventrilo is very helpful for the organization of large events. It allows for instructions to be communicated from leaders to members at a much faster pace. Therefore, we have made Ventrilo a requirement for our members(it is reay easy to download).

What we currenty are looking for job/access wise:
All Support Jobs and mages: COR BRD SCH SMN WHM RDM
Others: BLM RNG
Other jobs will be considered but the above is what we need.

Where to sign up:
http://ar.guildwork.com/

We look forward to your application!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jajabiondina
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Jajabiondina 2012-02-19 04:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm also looking for 17 slaves, once i glow i promise to get 99's for all of you.
 Ragnarok.Diggs
user: Diggs
By Ragnarok.Diggs 2012-02-19 14:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL @ Jajai'mablondina

I assure you we had the same haters @ 80-cap who said there was "no need for a large end-game LS anymore" and that "small man groups will be the future of FFxi". They said we would "never last past a few months on Ragnarok" after a successful 9 months on Caitsith.

The same haters that said it was a waste of time killing AV - who were silenced @ 85-cap as 3+ AVs were killed regularly in in a single day, and many of our member's attained drops they had thought were unattainable in the past.

Obviously 90-cap and now 99-cap has made that kill redundant, but I am very excited to see the challenges that await in Legion. The full 18-man, well organized teams of the best players on the server that are accustomed the varying styles of play will set themselves apart.

It's old news... so to anyone who is actually considering applying:

- We don't bother typing during events we just speak to each other :) Much better. That will be a big part of who can fit into this tightly knit group of veteran players.

- What set's us apart from other LS's is explained in the main page and it revolves a lot around our point system and our sense of community.

- We all work together all the time on big jobs or small, and generally are just chill players who enjoy the game. Veteran access/experience doing end-game events will be a must for application.

http://ar.guildwork.com/recruitment
 Caitsith.Pebe
By Caitsith.Pebe 2012-02-19 18:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh a quick aside. My character on Ragnarok is named Bepe and not Pebe. Pebe was my caitsith character. If you have questions, please direct them to Bepe, or any of our other leaders.
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2012-02-28 10:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This really is a great linkshell. If anyone is looking for a fun, friendly and epic linkshell, this is the place to be. As much as we say Ventrilo is a necessity, it really isn't, but the game is a whole lot more fun when you can put more than just on-screen text behind the faces we have in FFXI. We've got a great variety of members and you'll be great in this linkshell - unless you aren't an elitist!! (inside joke)

But yeah, check us out! Looking for veterans just like my fellow linkshell members have mentioned above.
 Caitsith.Pebe
By Caitsith.Pebe 2012-03-26 13:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Just doing a quick bump of this post.

LEGION HAS COME!

We are still looking for a few more members to fill out our roster for legion.
 Ragnarok.Diggs
user: Diggs
By Ragnarok.Diggs 2012-03-29 13:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the great feedback and applications everyone -- please put as much effort and detail into your applications as possible.

Cheers,
Diggs.