I few questions regarding WoE
 Fenrir.Tessy
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2012-02-12 08:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask you guys and girls a few questions regarding WoE stuff.

First of all I have only done WoE very limited, like mabey 4 times tops when it first came out, and alot have changed sience then.

1. So I wanted to ask is SMN with subjob >> RDM/SCH and BST/with subjob >> WAR/WHM a good way to approch the WoE areas?

2. How many people do you need to make this WoE, if using pet jobs that is. Or what other job role's is usefull in WoE when going 4-6 people.

3. Wich fluxes are worth going after, I mean for gear choices, you mabey need to get, or that you can sell on FFXI/Bazaar if you win them?

Anyway, any good suggestions would be appriciated.

Besides that, I wanted to make runs on Sundays, due to less playtimes and only plays in weekends (mostly), I wanted to make this then. So if anyone on Fenrir Server are interested for some fun in WoE, send me a PM or tell me ingame Thank you!

-Tessy
 Bahamut.Ecodin
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Ecodin 2012-02-12 09:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Well for Flux 7(the one with wyverns and hydra? i may have the number wrong) a friend on bst/dnc and myself on nin/dnc were able to kill all mobs and get the boss down to 15% before timing out, so 2 bsts or 2 pet jobs rather should be able to duo that one, and it does have some decent money drops. As far as other zones i don't really know, but i hope that helps.
 Fenrir.Tessy
Server: Fenrir
user: Tessy
By Fenrir.Tessy 2012-02-13 03:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Eco,

Thanks for the info. I will try that then see how it goes. Thank you