TwoPaths

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » TwoPaths
TwoPaths
By eldare 2012-02-06 19:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

TwoPaths is back, we're rude, we're arrogant, and we're recruiting. Normally I don't forum recruit, but due to the exclusive nature of the game, where large parties aren't used for many things anymore, this seemed the only venue to reach people.

We're looking for a solid number of people to do Voidwatch amongst other things. The people in the shell now are adept at Abyssea, and usually helpful. This is a say anything shell, so if you are easily butt hurt by racist/offensive humor, then this is not the place for you. There is no set schedule for events but we do something almost every night. No one is ever required to go to events that are scheduled, but remember that the more you help people the more you'll probably get from them. LS Requirements:

1. There is no Epeening here, or being butt hurt over drops. Everything in FF11 is easy now, and we'll probably spam a mob until people are sick of it so you will probably get it. Also remember, this is pixels...not real life, so getting butt hurt of drops is a waste of life and energy. There is no lotting system. Events are usually based off of what people ask for and so priorities go to people who asked, everything else is free lot. We are fair about ***too but you'll have to be the judge of that.

2. Don't be dumb at events and get people killed. You need to listen to whoever is in charge of whats going on. That being said, almost everyone can lead events if they want to, its just a matter of opening your mouth. Voidwatch will most likely be the only REAL scheduled event with sackholders leading things. At any rate pay attention and we're happy.

If you're interested in joining this dysfunctional family, send me, honeybadger, or kaminarii a /tell or respond here, and we'll talk about pearling ya. (There is no application seeing as applications to play in a video game are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE). Peace out Ragnarok
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jajabiondina
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Jajabiondina 2012-02-06 23:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

eldare said: »
You need to listen to whoever is in charge

No thx.
 Ragnarok.Corres
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2012-02-07 12:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Rebel 'till the end Jaja?
As for the LS: gl finding ppl.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-02-07 14:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Free bump.

Sell me an ebody abj :<
By eldare 2012-02-09 16:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i'm going to be doing KSNM's soon for a ls mate's bb, if we get faf/nid pops i'll let you know bro.
By Jadi 2012-02-23 14:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't do it, it's a trap! :p

Nah honestly, it's probably the best shell you'll ever join and by far one of the funnest.
 Bahamut.Feisei
Server: Bahamut
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2012-02-23 14:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Threepaths
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-02-23 14:13:04