Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Pup in Dynamis v.2
Pup in Dynamis v.2
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11
By Lisotte 2013-05-31 10:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

kenshynofshiva said: »
Lisotte said: »
I would think now with the alternator a puppet could tank and keep hate easy enough without you ever getting hit by that crap. The evasion alone is pretty insane and damage should be out of this world.

I use whm pet so not a good option. And there's 2 different kinds of bats in qufim tunnel!?!

Someone was stating in another post with the alternator even the whm frame was a bad ***. Time to setup and see if a dd whm puppet tank can work tonight lol. I test in adoulin on the VT+ mobs if it can handle them dc mobs should be 2 weak..

It would appear to me to be more efficient for both me and my pet to be killing the things though in a dyna run, so funguars are kinda still an issue.
By kenshynofshiva 2013-05-31 10:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I would think now with the alternator a puppet could tank and keep hate easy enough without you ever getting hit by that crap. The evasion alone is pretty insane and damage should be out of this world.

I use whm pet so not a good option. And there's 2 different kinds of bats in qufim tunnel!?!

Someone was stating in another post with the alternator even the whm frame was a bad ***. Time to setup and see if a dd whm puppet tank can work tonight lol. I test in adoulin on the VT+ mobs if it can handle them dc mobs should be 2 weak..

It would appear to me to be more efficient for both me and my pet to be killing the things though in a dyna run, so funguars are kinda still an issue.

Some times going slower wins the race can try wearing a mdt set but I don't know I never had a issue with it to much myself love valk for farming my rag always did very well. All about the number of coins you leave the zone with in the end.
By Lisotte 2013-05-31 11:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Some times going slower wins the race can try wearing a mdt set but I don't know I never had a issue with it to much myself love valk for farming my rag always did very well. All about the number of coins you leave the zone with in the end.

I usually farm real well on treants funguars sheep, but I get nervous on funguars so I don't fight too many of them at a time or in as quick succession as I'd like, and there's frequently times where I get instagibbed. Last time that led to my run ending 20 min in :(
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11