Synergy: Galley Kitchen assistance
 Ragnarok.Allslove
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Allslove
By Ragnarok.Allslove 2011-10-11 21:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

I'm very interested in obtaining this rare furnishing. I have the materials and an ample supply of fewell ready to go. I just need a crew to help me put it together.

From what I understand, I will need at least 3 people. One must have Cooking at 98+, another must have Smithing at 98+, and the third must have Woodworking beyond 80. The ability to operate the Synergy furnace is a plus, but I believe even having some other people in the party than can Synergize will suffice if the people with the skills are simply present in the party.

I do not ask for this help for free. If you would prefer compensation we can definitely make arrangements.

Please /tell me in-game or post here if you can help or know someone who would like to.

Thanks for reading
 Bismarck.Fonseca
Server: Bismarck
user: Fonseca
By Bismarck.Fonseca 2011-10-11 22:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Moghancement: Fishing Huh!?
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2011-10-11 22:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Just figured I might tell you my experience when I made my Galley Kitchen (God it was horrible, lol).
I had two 80 synergists, one of them was the 100 Smither. I was 100 cook/65 synergist and I paid someone to sit there and be the woodworker. Also had a bored lv30 synergist.

I was 100cooking/65 Synergy and it seemed to work best when I hung back and relieved Furnace pressure(lv5), repaired furnace (Lv1) and thwacked it(Lv4) while the two synergists would work together on a single element and move through the list like so.
I also had a like, lv30 synergist helping me repair the furnace and help thwack, it was pretty helpful actually.

As for price of people, for them to readily help me, I paid the smither 300k and the woodworker 200k, the other lv80 synergist was my friend thankfully. It also took about 3 times to get our act together and on the fourth try we completed. I believe it took 6 fewell orbs of each element and 12 orbs of dark and 16 orbs of light.

Hope that helped if you wanted some advice, I would help if I was on Ragnarok, so hopefully this helped a bit, it's a wonderful furniture and I hope you get it completed!
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-10-11 22:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

From my experience synergising, Pressure is just the damage done by an exploson, ignore it. Impurities is the chance for an explosion to occur (will not explode if kept under 25%). If you are far below the level of the recipe, impurities go up faster when you feed (explosions happen more readily).

Just have one person make sure impurities stay below 25%.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-10-11 22:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Fonseca said: »
Moghancement: Fishing Huh!?
I'm kinda doubting that its moghancement fishing, simply because of the lightning element on it.

I could be wrong tho
 Phoenix.Princessrin
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-10-11 22:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Galley kitchen
why i think it's a fishing moghancement
i haven;t tested it yet tho, i should D; but i have cooking ; ;

also it took us 5 tries
3 synergists
need someone on an element and purifying it.(switching bk and forth)- basically what i was doing ;[-
and other 2 on elements.
with that you should be fine!
good luck <3
I'd help if i was ragnarok ; ;
i hope you like it as much as i do :) it's really cute <3
 Bismarck.Fonseca
Server: Bismarck
user: Fonseca
By Bismarck.Fonseca 2011-10-12 01:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love to know if it's Cooking moghancement or not.