Looking To Buy.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Looking to buy.
Looking to buy.
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-08-30 08:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Heya every1.

Im looking to buy Cursed sollerets -1 and earthen tatters, if you have any of these and want to sell, contact me in-game, /tell Phuoc.

Paying 1.5mill for the sollerets and 20k for each tatter, will buy high quantities (can negotiate prices on both items).

Thanks!

(also if you have byakko scraps and want to sell, im interested at 40k/tatter, tell me in-game if u wanna sell these as well)
By Entourage 2011-08-30 13:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

20k e-tatters... 40k byakko scraps... something seems wrong.
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-08-30 16:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ignoring the last user, im still looking for those items, will negotiate prices if needed, just /tell me and im sure we can find something out.

P.S.: Entourage, because i dont buy your overpriced stuff doesnt mean othter ppl wont sell at reasonable prices, if u have an offer or wanna negotiate ok, but if u wanna troll or spam, avoid posting in this thread, thanks.
By Entourage 2011-08-30 20:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

nah this is much more fun. you really need to learn the actual tatter/scrap market prices. mine are on the low spectrum - hence why they sell out overnight, if not immediately.

you're dreamin', best case you take advantage of someone who doesn't know better. I'm here to help them out.

WHO'S A ROBIN HOOD? THIS GUY.
[+]
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-08-30 22:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand you wanna keep scamming ppl with absurd prices but again, if u have nothing constructive to post, dont do it in my thread please.

And not, you're not helping anyone, in any case, you're harassing me with your stupid posts, i set the prices i wanna pay and really, stop the trolling, you wont make many friends in ragnarok (if any).

Onto the original offer, contacted someone that had the cursed feet -1 but he uncursed it lol, he's gonna try to make a pair but if someone else has a pair lying around, i'd be pleased to buy it.
By Entourage 2011-08-31 23:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

some would agree I'm helping other people. The friends I make are the people who see my logic in these statements, the rest can continue on their way. Doesn't mean I don't like to intentionally make enemies too. Anonymity ftw.
By eldare 2011-08-31 23:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I think ent was trying to inform you that you will struggle, and by struggle I really mean never find those prices for the tatters and the scraps. (Maybe after the level cap update, but that's still a month away, and there is no way to determine whether the market will drop on them until after it). You're asking prices are extremely ambitious. Let me spell it out for you.

Lets say that you buy materials to pop byakko. At the low end you are going to spend 650-700k for a pop set. Now you pop said byakko and you get lucky and get 2 seals. Now you have a lvl 80 synergist desynth them, and again, you get lucky and get 8 scraps per desynth (usually you get 8 60% of the time or so). At you're price per scrap you would barely make your gil back. Anyone selling them is obviously looking to profit off of the sales, so 50k a scrap, is actually extremely low end sale price.

Your logic is flawed good sir because you are hopeful to save gil on said scraps, when selling them at that price would be an inherent loss of gil. Lets face it, most people who sell scraps, buy pops for the scraps, because most people who farm the pop items just sell them. This is just a small sample size of why you being mean to someone trying to humorously show you why your prices are currently unreasonable is getting you nowhere good sir.

Have a good day.
[+]
By Entourage 2011-09-01 02:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

eldare said: »
At the low end you are going to spend 650-700k 400-600k for a pop set.

other than that pretty much dead on. I realize you want to get a deal on what you buy and that's ok - we all do, but if even one person sees those prices and thinks that's normal and decide to sell their scraps/tatters for those prices (because they just happened to find an old abjuration in storage) then that makes you the evil dude. Pointing out that your prices aren't market value (not even the low spectrum) is just preventing the spread of misinformation. You may get someone okay with those prices and that's inevitable, so good luck with your augments.

Side note: These are clearly constructive posts, just not for you. You get defensive really quick lol. My posts are hardly deserving of the harsh judgement you seem to have made. As it stands now in my previous analogy... Entourage=Robin Hood, Phuoc=Sheriff of Nottingham. umad
 Sylph.Quiznor
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Quiznor
By Sylph.Quiznor 2011-09-01 05:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Entourage said: »
20k e-tatters... 40k byakko scraps... something seems wrong.

Idk about any other server,but those are the prices on Sylph :o
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2011-09-01 05:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

E - tatters are 20k and byakko scraps are 50k here so not realy that far off.
 Lakshmi.Santoro
Server: Lakshmi
user: Fukinder
By Lakshmi.Santoro 2011-09-01 06:37:14
Link | Quote | Reply

E tatters are slighty more on Lakshmi but scraps are bout right.

I think ent was trying to inform you that you will struggle, and by struggle I really mean never find those prices for the tatters and the scraps. (Maybe after the level cap update, but that's still a month away, and there is no way to determine whether the market will drop on them until after it). You're asking prices are extremely ambitious. Let me spell it out for you.

Lets say that you buy materials to pop byakko. At the low end you are going to spend 650-700k for a pop set. Now you pop said byakko and you get lucky and get 2 seals. Now you have a lvl 80 synergist desynth them, and again, you get lucky and get 8 scraps per desynth (usually you get 8 60% of the time or so). At you're price per scrap you would barely make your gil back. Anyone selling them is obviously looking to profit off of the sales, so 50k a scrap, is actually extremely low end sale price.

Your logic is flawed good sir because you are hopeful to save gil on said scraps, when selling them at that price would be an inherent loss of gil. Lets face it, most people who sell scraps, buy pops for the scraps, because most people who farm the pop items just sell them. This is just a small sample size of why you being mean to someone trying to humorously show you why your prices are currently unreasonable is getting you nowhere good sir.

Have a good day.

1. Sky isn't hard to farm so take the 600k out of the equation just go grab them urself (do it all in an hr).

2. "Now you have a lvl 80 synergist desynth them" What?
a) It's not a lvl80 synth at all
b) Have you actually ever done synergy? do you realise how quick and easy it is to lvl?

3. I take it you assume people buy their pop items cos you youself cant solo/low man them?

So yea, your logic isn't flawed just some people are too lazy or too stupid to understand simple things.
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-09-01 07:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Santoro said: »
E tatters are slighty more on Lakshmi but scraps are bout right.

Have a good day.

1. Sky isn't hard to farm so take the 600k out of the equation just go grab them urself (do it all in an hr).

2. "Now you have a lvl 80 synergist desynth them" What?
a) It's not a lvl80 synth at all
b) Have you actually ever done synergy? do you realise how quick and easy it is to lvl?

3. I take it you assume people buy their pop items cos you youself cant solo/low man them?

So yea, your logic isn't flawed just some people are too lazy or too stupid to understand simple things.

Its not that i wanna make a deal or anything like that, i bought around 20-25 byakko scraps (outside the *** i farmed up with my set) for 40k (i think 3-4 were 45k) and earthen tatters for 15k, if ppl wanna jump em in price because god knows why doesnt mean im gonna go burning gil on stuff that's easy killable (hello suzaku).

Its a matter of time, i dont have that much time to go to sky lately and farm the stuff myself or with my set because other events we do (and this 2 items benefit me only so another reason why i dont wanna make em go up just to get me stuff alone).

I'm 80 synergist and yeah, seals and abj are very easy to HQ, gods pop sets are easy to farm as well (only 1 that's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE maybe is despot), so i dont undertand this rage of making tatters/scraps this high seeing it takes several tries to get a good/perfect augment.

Also, did sky to get my friends crimson cuisses and random sky gear they didnt have so obviously i wasnt burning seals as i wanted, other reason why i wasted gil on scraps, of course i wanna save money, im not stupid, but im not offering 10k and 20k respectively on this deal, and i said i can negotiate prices as well, not closing doors in any case, Entourage among other ppl just assume everyone is like him, charging HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE prices on his "services" (hello cara gems and cirein lanterns at stupid prices) and offering scamming deals on what he wants (colorless souls 250k? wtf), even i started offering 200k per soul and ended paying 400k per soul atm, man i told u in PJ and i repeat you here, stop being a clown and talk when you have something good to add or to offer, posting spam posts to be cool (tendency lately in ffxiah) just makes u look bad.

And Eldare, i dont know you so i wont judge but this guy been trolling ragnarok since the server merge, i just made this thread looking for something and his scammy point of view isnt what im looking for.

This being said, im still looking for:

- Earthen Tatter >> 30k per (new price)
- Byakko Scrap >> 40k per
- Cursed Sollerets -1 >> 1.5mill
- Alexandrite >> 8k/each (can discuss price on this one)

Tell phuoc in-game if u have any of these please and wanna sell or discuss something out, thanks!!
By Entourage 2011-09-01 11:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

xenomasterkenshin said: »
Its a matter of time, i dont have that much time to go to sky lately and farm the stuff myself or with my set because other events we do (and this 2 items benefit me only so another reason why i dont wanna make em go up just to get me stuff alone).

That's the whole point! Spend the full time farming = get for free, Spend a 1/4th the time farming and buy the pops = take off 500k, buy them from bazaar = pay 50k/scrap or tatter. People ARE stupid and WILL sell them for nothing as I already stated, but that DOESN'T mean that's market price.

xenomasterkenshin said: »
I just want everyone to give me the stuff they farmed for break even or a loss, that's not unfair, I just don't have the time to go into sky cause I'm working on making my first empyrean, yay Masamune!! two more weeks to go :D

lol I give linkshell members 300k/soul, obviously I'm not gonna get them for 250k from random people - they're just there so people I know know I'm looking for them. Just because they're on my wanted list for a certain price doesn't mean that's all I'm paying for them.

People from other servers posting about our scrap/tatter prices make me laugh. My previous point below still stands true, and that's all I've been saying. My intentions are still the following:

Entourage said: »
you're dreamin', best case you take advantage of someone who doesn't know better. I'm here to help them out.

You act like 300k/gem is a lot. Are you saying 30m for an Emp is a lot? Have you ever made a relic? I don't think you understand how easy gil is to get. "Why spend 30m on an Emp when they're so easy to make?!" - because it still takes TIME. gtfo you don't understand how to get ***quickly in this game.
By Redspirit 2011-09-01 12:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

All I want to say is i have no idea why Entourage is getting all worked out , if someone want to buy an Item for X price then let them
if he ever gets anyone to sell it to him for that price cool if he doesnt guess what? is his bussiness not yours .

300k per Gem = really? LOLcarabosse
250k per soul= Stupid and GL.

but maybe i will start buying souls from you once you start selling them lmao .
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-09-01 12:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Redspirit said: »
All I want to say is i have no idea why Entourage is getting all worked out , if someone want to buy an Item for X price then let them
if he ever gets anyone to sell it to him for that price cool if he doesnt guess what? is his bussiness not yours .

300k per Gem = really? LOLcarabosse
250k per soul= Stupid and GL.

but maybe i will start buying souls from you once you start selling them lmao .

Yep, Carabosse is serious business :x (Btw, last 2 cara/cirein weapons i did took me the whooping of 15 hours each, i know its a long time but well..)

Dude you wont stop do you?

Ok, scrap/tatter is right at your "imaginary market", 250k/soul is right and 30mills for a masamune is right as well, now keep moving.

---------

Offers are still up, managed to buy 15 earthen tatters off some nice JP guy at 30k but im still buying, for the rest im taking all offers!!!
By Entourage 2011-09-01 13:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

you're deflecting and STILL don't understand my point, kinda rediculous. 250k/soul isn't right I agree, already made my point on that. 30m IS right for a Masamune... if they don't do anything but lot the items.

nothing I've said is invalid.

@Redspirit: completely agree, but i already addressed what you said too, but you may have looked over it so w/e. Not about him, about market perception etc. In fact I actually said he would get those scraps/tatters for those prices.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Server: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-09-01 13:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

300k gems isn't too unreasonable, it was reasonable when there was less competition for pops because gems were literally the only reason to kill it, and it's reasonable now because now if you want to kill the nms for the key items, you have to fight with all the people who want voyage coins and stuff. if people don't want to pay the price, there's an easy solution: don't buy them.

just because the market price on your server is supposedly different from the prices on other servers doesn't mean it's useless to know the market prices elsewhere. what's reasonable shouldn't vary too much between servers. for instance, 200k per soul isn't reasonable on any server.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-09-01 13:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone else feel like they are trapped in a hasidic diamond market?
[+]
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2011-09-01 14:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix has those prices. They were more long ago but have dropped alot.
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-09-05 10:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump!!

Been getting steady alex for 10k each, thanks every1 that's supporting me :D

Would buy earthen at 35k/each, byakko at the same price and still looking for the sollerets.

Thanks!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-10-14 11:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump!!

I'm still looking for Alex, got almost 5.5k this past month (thanks everyone that sold/keeps selling me) with constant salvage spammage and shouting lol, so if u are in rag and wanna sell em, please contact phuoc or cleare in-game.

If u have alex and wanna trade for dynamis currency, ill do 1:1 ratio as well, just contact me and we will work something out im sure.

Thanks!
 Ragnarok.Daffel
Server: Ragnarok
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2011-11-02 07:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought I would mega necro a old thread instead of starting a new one about the same thing.

Looking to buy cleric's briault -1 and cleric's pantaloons -1. Was thinking about 100k and 200k respectively can alter price if need be or if anyone just needs a hand in these dream worlds drop me a tell in game. Shanks