Well I Am Baked.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Well I am baked.
Well I am baked.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Slyshen1 2011-03-13 21:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Woke up, took a fat bong hit, and saw this thread. I've been sitting here for 3 hours. 3 forum pages and 2 bongs hits later, I'm finally finishing this comment. Stay high everybody!
 Valefor.Endlesspath
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2011-03-13 22:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:

Marijuana is illegal because our government is racist, against Mexicans, and used Blacks to get it illegal, look it up if you don't believe me.

They sought to illegalize it because Mexicans were bringing it over, and everyone's seen that stupid movie or heard about that black guy who smoked it and went crazy and raped and killed people.

I looked it up Slipsi: Whereas there is some reference to a Mexican related influence at the turn of the 20th century ala Legal history of Cannabis in the US, that was a very minor issue related to the overall drug use problems during that early U.S. time period involving a major law rewrite in the U.S.: Opium, Cocaine and Marijuana in American History .

Seems like you've wandered psychotically far out on that thin racism branch of your Slips...1936 film Reefer Madness.
 Asura.Eeek
Server: Asura
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-03-13 22:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Slyshen1 said:
Woke up, took a fat bong hit, and saw this thread. I've been sitting here for 3 hours. 3 forum pages and 2 bongs hits later, I'm finally finishing this comment. Stay high everybody!

I miss college, and I hate random drug tests. It's not that I want to smoke all that often (I'm old now and have responsibilities and *** >.<;), but it'd be nice to have the option to smoke every once in awhile.
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2011-03-13 22:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [3148 days between previous and next post]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [152 days between previous and next post]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [80 days between previous and next post]
By Rolodex 2020-06-13 22:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Smoking pot is bad m'kay, now if you excuse me i'm going to get hammered while I smoke some tobacco. At least the company said it was only tobacco. :^)
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-13 23:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-06-13 23:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

This epileptic shakes less when he's baked. He also definitely climbs mountains better. :)
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2020-06-14 01:14:11
Link | Quote | Reply

only effective treatment I have found for my migraines.
[+]
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-06-14 01:34:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll smoke to that

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-06-15 19:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Enjoying a 710 Labs Percy Rosin of "Lemonheads #4".

[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-15 23:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to the club 20 years too late.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-06-15 23:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Welcome to the club 20 years too late.

heh. if you think my comment was implying that was my first rodeo, quite off my friend. I was sharing the club's secret handshake when Clinton was gettin *** in the Oval.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-15 23:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

But have you smoked out of an apple, on the very top of the crows nest, of an aircraft carrier, while it's parked in San Diego bay, on a Wednesday at high noon?

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-06-15 23:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

But have you smoked out of an apple, on the very top of the crows nest, of an aircraft carrier, while it's parked in San Diego bay, on a Wednesday at high noon?

Bravo hehe- yes to all except the carrier. I was stationed in Norfolk, ours was a real bowl in the backyard of an Admiral's house. The life of the Navy Musician :)
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-15 23:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Smoked all over that ship haha, I'll refrain from giving away the name, but it was a Nimitz class.

I was in Norfolk for about 6 weeks doing 2M training.
[+]
By ryukin182 2020-06-15 23:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bravo hehe- yes to all except the carrier. I was stationed in Norfolk, ours was a real bowl in the backyard of an Admiral's house. The life of the Navy Musician :)

Swear to god all the muscians no matter the branch had the life. Saw this KID as a gunny in the marines, couldnt be more than 24. Look like he was 18. I worked on the aircraft the marine corps -used- to travel the bands in and got a good look at how good their life was. I'm envyous really
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-15 23:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ya the color guard a whole different type of service.
Respect to them, they are often the ones informing families of casualties. Their role as "Bard/Herald" is taken seriously.

And *** having to stand at parade rest/attention for the equivalent of uniform inspections worth of time at events, more than once a year. They do that easily once a week I would bet.

Thanks guys.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-06-15 23:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

ryukin182 said: »

Swear to god all the muscians no matter the branch had the life. Saw this KID as a gunny in the marines, couldnt be more than 24. Look like he was 18. I worked on the aircraft the marine corps -used- to travel the bands in and got a good look at how good their life was. I'm envyous really

Hehe, no argument there. I was very proud to say that I represented the real Navy, and told their story to Americans who may never get to meet the ones underway.

I will say at least the following- all Military Musicians, EXCEPT the member of the President's Own Marine Band, go thru boot camp. Those who have served in the Marines will notice that the command post bands around the world, their members wear true Marine Uniforms with the crossed rifles above their rank. But the DC Marine Band members do not have crossed rifles. Yes, the other DC bands for the Navy, Air Force, and Army all go thru boot camp, and the Fleet musicians in the bands around the world do as well. Navy and Air Force musicians are non-deployable...Marine and Army Band musicians can be deployed overseas in combat situations.

I did get a promotion to E-4 directly after finishing boot camp...a lot of musicians do. I also have an undergraduate and graduate degree...had I chosen any other field in the military outside of music, I would have gone to OCS and started as an officer. So in a way, they're underpaid for their training.

But I will NEVER deny I had a helluva cushy life compared to the vast majority of enlisted members of the military. I was home every night with my wife and kids, most days were half days outside of performances, and I entered the military to do something I had already been doing for 18+ years and enjoyed. I have so much love and respect for my fellow vets and active duty who daily risk themselves for others and no one ever knows their name. Like I said, I hope my time as a musician, maybe I played for some civilians with zero connection to the Navy, but our group got to give them a little bit of the story.

Haze Grey and Underway, my friends.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-15 23:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY, and I don't even gaf about footballs.

Rams Huh!
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-06-15 23:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Rams Huh!

THAT is one gig that I feel horrible for the members of the Naval Academy Band and the West Point Band- they audition for highly competitive spots (the members of the bands for the Academy and DC never have to relocate, they're permanent positions. You can do 30 years and never be transferred in those), train for decades as orchestral musicians to play in tuxes on stages....and end up playing a football game in December of all times. HA, ***, HA.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-15 23:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Rams Huh!

THAT is one gig that I feel horrible for the members of the Naval Academy Band and the West Point Band- they audition for highly competitive spots (the members of the bands for the Academy and DC never have to relocate, they're permanent positions. You can do 30 years and never be transferred in those), train for decades as orchestral musicians to play in tuxes on stages....and end up playing a football game in December of all times. HA, ***, HA.
Haha, I was in HS marching band, yea... F that.

I was Port Watch sup in boot camp though simply because I knew how to march.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-06-16 01:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

usah

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8