Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Confusion about Cirque Necklace/Pantaloni
Confusion about Cirque Necklace/Pantaloni
 Ramuh.Mizuharu
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Mizuharu
By Ramuh.Mizuharu 2011-02-02 11:10:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So, according to FFXIcalculator, when I was plugging in my delay status as PUP/NIN counting STP, it says I would get 10.5 TP a hit. However, I was getting 11 a hit. So I took off Necklace/Pantaloni and it said my TP would be 11.1. Took off earing and my cirque hat so I wouldn't have any form of DA and my Moonshade earring so I wouldn't have to regain which, according to FFXIcalculator, would be 11 TP a hit without neck/pants. It was, in fact, 11 TP a hit... So I assume they're wrong about neck/pants reducing TP gain? Or am I doing something wrong with the program?
 Siren.Barber
Server: Siren
user: Barber
By Siren.Barber 2011-02-08 09:08:03
Link | Quote | Reply

My guess without knowing anything about the program is that they coded it to think those items give a full martial arts bonus similar in power to the traits.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-02-08 10:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXI Calculator Forum

If you believe there is an issue with the calculations its quite possible he missed a variable or something. I'm sure he would appreciate it if you at least told him about the issue.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-08 10:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You have the most updated version? I know there was something said about cirque stuff in it's last patch notes.