First Page 2
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-01-02 04:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for NA members currently, all jobs are welcome

Schedule|
- Being that majority of my current members are EU we start between 10am - 12pm EST and farm until 12am - 2am EST, sometimes sooner depending on the night and how long the EU can stay.

Jobs|
- I'm open to all jobs, but I am also looking for specific jobs to fill the roles of the people that I'm dual/triple/quad boxing to ease the stress certain members feel using multiple characters for events.
-Specific Jobs| [Not seeking any specific jobs.]

Requirements|
- Players willing to join must be outfitted with proper gear sets for the jobs they wish to play (PDT, MDT, ect)
- Required to have all Abyssea content cleared.

A little about my shell|
- Gear (Af3+2, Empyrean Weapons, Misc. gear) are not distributed via points, but by a main/secondary and wish list system, there is a point system that we used (1 point for each hour you attend an event) Points can be used to purchase gear that would normally be sold off in bazaar/ah and distributed(every 5points/50k gil the item is worth, I.e. item sells for 3.5mil on AH, it would cost you 350 points to take) - If no points are spent on an item, it will be sold and split evenly to all members who attend full run.

- Empyrean Weapons are given sponsorship to members who can give us a minimum 70% attendance for a month after passing your trial period, please know that even if you are trial you are not restricted to working on your own weapon off event times.

- The LS Schedule changes week in, week out there isn't really a set up that we use that we're happy with, anything old content (limbus, dynamis, ect) that is pretty much obsolete are considered optional things you can partake in with the shell if you choose to, our main area of events is Abyssea, Einherjar, and Voidwatch.

- Trial period for all new members is 2 weeks of events, if you miss any number of days, your trial will be extended until you have attended your 14th event, after your 14th event, we will end your trial and if there has been any issues we feel, we will address them here and inform you on what we feel you can improve upon.

Rules here: http://omniscient.guildwork.com/foru...inkshell-rules
Apply here: http://omniscient.guildwork.com/recruitment

Edit 8/17/11 - Looking for Members
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-02-11 02:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

necro!

Currently looking for a BLU, and someone who likes BLM.

We mainly farm empyrean weapons and if you got one you want we'll help you work on it, we merc a lot of gear and pull in quiet a bit of gil when we're not tied up with spamming NMs.

Apply on our guildwork or send me a tell in game and I'll hook you up.

http://omniscient.guildwork.com/
[+]
 Ragnarok.Gunit
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-02-21 21:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Good group from what I have seen. Keep up the Good work.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-02-23 18:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

bump looking for a member who wont rage quit when I ask them to help proc grellow in between cures and for a member who wont sell their account after they accomplish an empyrean weapon.

:D thanks Gunit for the nice post, keep rockin that awesome SAM.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
user: arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2011-03-02 05:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nekonarf said:
bump looking for a member who wont rage quit when I ask them to help proc grellow in between cures and for a member who wont sell their account after they accomplish an empyrean weapon.

wow
that actually happened? lol
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-03-02 22:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep! -_-
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-03-07 06:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump -
Applications open, all are welcome. Still looking for those who enjoy playing Mage, WAR or NIN specifically but will accept anyone interested in joining.

Our rules can be seen here.

Applications can go here.
Alternatively you can contact me in game, via PM here, or in the forum here about wanting to join.
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-03-25 15:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

bump looking for some NA players.
 Ragnarok.Marquiss
user: Marquiss
By Ragnarok.Marquiss 2011-03-26 00:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

^ Good shell that actually gets ***done.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2011-03-26 00:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Jumping to Ragnarok!!
 Ragnarok.Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-03-26 02:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nekonarf said:
bump looking for a member who wont rage quit when I ask them to help proc grellow in between cures and for a member who wont sell their account after they accomplish an empyrean weapon
Wait whats the story with this?
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-03-26 05:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

One member rage quit saying we were "elitest" because we would flee Sedna from one side of the tunnle to the other and back again with the BLM in the middle for clean shot on Ga3 and AM1, I had ask a somewhat of a new member who was in the shell for maybe 3 days, helped them finish some AF3+2s and what not, to assist with Grellow with T3 and T4.

D2'd my THF and BLM I was quad boxing before I could kick them from group which was fun(smart d2ing the other party leader first to prevent being kicked!)

the other member, shortly after finishing their Masamune claimed to have to dedicate their life to their friend or they'd lose all privilege of speaking to them or something (wut) then I hear a lot of drama and QQ coming from them and they quit my shell, the next day I log into MSN to talk to them about it, figuring they would have cooled off from any steam blowing out their ears, and they say they sold their account for 850$

oh well, it's not like it was anything of major value lost, Masamune is 2 - 3 days of work to make it Lv.80 and Lv.85, would have been worse if they eventually would have gotten their Almace too.
 Ragnarok.Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-03-27 13:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

wow what a *** should have gotten me Masamune duh.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-27 13:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nekonarf said:
One member rage quit saying we were "elitest" because we would flee Sedna from one side of the tunnle to the other and back again with the BLM in the middle for clean shot on Ga3 and AM1, I had ask a somewhat of a new member who was in the shell for maybe 3 days, helped them finish some AF3+2s and what not, to assist with Grellow with T3 and T4.

D2'd my THF and BLM I was quad boxing before I could kick them from group which was fun(smart d2ing the other party leader first to prevent being kicked!)

the other member, shortly after finishing their Masamune claimed to have to dedicate their life to their friend or they'd lose all privilege of speaking to them or something (wut) then I hear a lot of drama and QQ coming from them and they quit my shell, the next day I log into MSN to talk to them about it, figuring they would have cooled off from any steam blowing out their ears, and they say they sold their account for 850$

oh well, it's not like it was anything of major value lost, Masamune is 2 - 3 days of work to make it Lv.80 and Lv.85, would have been worse if they eventually would have gotten their Almace too.

Where the heck do you find these people?
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-03-28 20:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The member who d2'd my THF and BLM was a friend of the person who quit/sold account, honestly after a yearish of friendship with the person who sold their account, I didn't see them screwing me over like that. :/
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-04-03 22:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump 3/5 members found, possibly 4, looking for at least one more member, possibly two!(UCS-5024 sucks)
 Ragnarok.Akuji
user: Akujisan
By Ragnarok.Akuji 2011-04-04 20:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

If I can get my ***working Neko I would like to come kill stuff with you guys just to see how you work, I hear good things.
 Ragnarok.Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-04-24 14:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Recently Joined their Ranks and Having a lot of fun and Getting a lot of stuff done. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a more "hardcore" abyssea shell.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-04-24 14:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Brb moving to Ragnarok.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-04-24 14:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

:/ kinda makes me want to move to Ragnarok, too. You guys like blms and nins. My two favorite jobs are blm and thf, and my husband adores his ninja. We would be more than happy to be *stuck* on those jobs for the most part. And we recently lost our group. It was 4 of us plus a mule, and after one of our guys got 3 emps he sold his account and the other one is bored with the game and wants to quit. Actually, haven't seen him for a week or so, he might have already quit. ;; Bugger.
 Bismarck.Cerelyn
By Bismarck.Cerelyn 2011-04-24 14:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said:
Brb moving to Ragnarok.
!
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-04-24 19:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Cerelyn said:
Bismarck.Faelar said:
Brb moving to Ragnarok.
!

I cant afford to move lol. Dun worry xD
 Ragnarok.Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-04-24 19:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't think you can til May 10th
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-04-26 12:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
:/ kinda makes me want to move to Ragnarok, too. You guys like blms and nins. My two favorite jobs are blm and thf, and my husband adores his ninja. We would be more than happy to be *stuck* on those jobs for the most part. And we recently lost our group. It was 4 of us plus a mule, and after one of our guys got 3 emps he sold his account and the other one is bored with the game and wants to quit. Actually, haven't seen him for a week or so, he might have already quit. ;; Bugger.

:( that's really shitty to hear, hope you find a new group or static for your weapons and +2.
 Ragnarok.Daffel
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2011-04-26 12:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I hear you guys recently obtained a justinlaw!? Im not letting you keep him and am right now plotting devious schemes to get him back.

In all seriousmessness a very good LS just wish you would sell me some hearts :P
By Serj 2011-04-26 13:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jhes
user: Jhes
By Ragnarok.Jhes 2011-04-27 04:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Daffel said:
I hear you guys recently obtained a justinlaw!? Im not letting you keep him and am right now plotting devious schemes to get him back.

In all seriousmessness a very good LS just wish you would sell me some hearts :P

No hearts for you~

least, not till she gets her masa 90 first :p
 Ragnarok.Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-04-28 04:06:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Daffel said:

We need like 130 more hearts ^^
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-05-05 04:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

With the merge of Cait Sith on the way, and my LS having stable numbers during EU times and NA times, our applications are closed for the time being, those that I have talked to from Cait Sith that were interested in joining, you are still given the option to apply if you wish to join us, please see me directly in game or contact me via guild work and I'll set it up for you.

Thank you!
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-05 04:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Do yourself a favor... don't take Neon...
[+]
First Page 2