Pup Shell V?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » pup shell V?
pup shell V?
 Cerberus.Harunn
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Harun677
By Cerberus.Harunn 2010-12-01 19:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

This happened like two days ago in abyssea - Misa, against the tier 2 VNM. I couldn't even believe it was casting it.

Weird parts are that, first of all it doesn't show who it casted it on or even finished casting it, secondly it was on blm head, and thirdly it spammed it like 3 times in a row.

So either means SE made a mistake with the update they added or pup gets shell in update. I would like to see the latter happen lol.
 Asura.Baroma
Server: Asura
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-12-01 20:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg. That has to be a bug. What is ur magic skill?
 Midgardsormr.Sahagin
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sahagin
By Midgardsormr.Sahagin 2010-12-01 20:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Is that the only time its used it?
I haven't played pup in a while, but I'd like to try and provoke Shell or Protect. :o
 Cerberus.Harunn
By Cerberus.Harunn 2010-12-01 20:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply

my magic skill is capped with blm frame, 5/5 magic merits and AFv3+1 legs, not on game atm so dont know exact number.

yh, it just started to spam it at once, havn't played pup since then but it was on the night of the update.
 Cerberus.Cruxus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2010-12-02 11:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine has tried casting Shell V on monsters as well, although I don't understand why considering it was blm frame...though never attempted on me :(
 Cerberus.Harunn
By Cerberus.Harunn 2010-12-02 12:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I never saw it finish casting so idk if it was on itself, me or the mob, I got most of the filters on but it still should have told me who got the effect or even if it was on the mob if it failed to take effect or interupted.

Magic skill was 346 btw.
 Asura.Calmwind
Server: Asura
user: Calmwind
By Asura.Calmwind 2010-12-26 11:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

my puppet did this aswell, he stops casting about half way through becouse he dosnt actualy get the spell, some kind of bug with BLM head and Scaner, there have been issues with that attachment in the past iirc.