Any Ls Selling Atma?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Any ls selling atma?
Any ls selling atma?
First Page 2
By dustinfoley 2010-11-10 06:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Razing Rune and Voracious Violet specifically.

Don't have time to join a LS that wants me to do limbus, dynamus, etc just for atma farming 1 day a week. Looking to pay~500k per atma.
[+]
By Gemah 2010-11-10 07:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Just do a shout if you don't have the time. These two NMs aren't that bad really. I don't have the time for all these full-time LS so I do shout parties. Just explain the rules to everyone and make sure they know how to use their job, and it'll be alright.

I'd say save the million gil since you can get both of these atmas in a single day and still have time left over for other stuff.

If not, you could use the search function because I recall an LS selling atmas, although I think it was for some pretty HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE prices.
By dustinfoley 2010-11-10 20:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Except i have no desire to figure out the pop mobs or lead an alliance to kill them. I do shout daily to see if anyone is doing them though and ask politely if they have an extra spot for someone to tag along for just the atma.

Bahamut.Aeronis
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-11-10 21:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Listing your server since you're anon might be just a teensy bit helpful...

Also, apart from what some say about "atma isn't worth paying the price tag," no gear trumps atma, period. And for 500k? That's a fairly small price tag compaired to some linkshell's merc list for abjurations, etc.
[+]
By Gemah 2010-11-10 21:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Listing your server since you're anon might be just a teensy bit helpful...

Also, apart from what some say about "atma isn't worth paying the price tag," no gear trumps atma, period. And for 500k? That's a fairly small price tag compaired to some linkshell's merc list for abjurations, etc.

Except unlike some gear outside of abyssea, atma is really easy to get. It's pretty much necessary to have atma in abyssea, which would mean the price shouldn't be too low, but it's really easy to get, which could mean the price shouldn't be too high. I think 500k is a reasonable price. 3mil on the other hand for RR... /laugh
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-11-10 21:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Gemah said:
It's pretty much necessary to have atma in abyssea, which would mean the price shouldn't be too low
lrn2Economy

Gemah said:
Except unlike some gear outside of abyssea, atma is really easy to get.
Except it's not. It's still 6-12 people, just like any other HNM, with specific requirements on Weaponskills needed, some being uncommon for the jobs you have available.

Also, if you get lucky, sometimes JPs will invite you to their pt if you can be useful and not *** things up. I got my Scarlet Abyssite of Sojourn from Ovni the other day with 3 JPs because I was on COR, helped with killing the NM, and didn't ask for any of the drops (Although I did happen to snag a Yovra Organ.)
By olyard 2010-11-10 22:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

lazy *** players... why do you even bother playing a game?
[+]
By Gemah 2010-11-10 22:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:

Gemah said:
Except it's not. It's still 6-12 people, just like any other HNM, with specific requirements on Weaponskills needed, some being uncommon for the jobs you have available.

Also, if you get lucky, sometimes JPs will invite you to their pt if you can be useful and not *** things up. I got my Scarlet Abyssite of Sojourn from Ovni the other day with 3 JPs because I was on COR, helped with killing the NM, and didn't ask for any of the drops (Although I did happen to snag a Yovra Organ.)

Except unlike HNMs you don't have to wait a day or two for it to spawn. You go and get the pop items and spawn it, simple as that. The NMs that you can't force spawn to get the pop items needed usually only have a 30-60 minute spawn time, so you can get it relatively quick. The fight will last an hour at most, and that's assuming the pt keeps messing up.

If you do a shout party you'll get a lot of people wanting to do it in a single shout. It doesn't take that long to form the party and explain what to do to everyone, and it doesn't take long to farm the pop items. You can do everything in say, 5 hours, to get RR and you won't have to spend any gil at all.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-11-10 22:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

olyard said:
lazy *** players... why do you even bother playing a game?
[+]
By olyard 2010-11-10 23:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

casuals
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-11-11 00:04:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Gemah said:
It's pretty much necessary to have atma in abyssea, which would mean the price shouldn't be too low
lrn2Economy

Gemah said:

Can easily get the manpower for procing red !! from shouting.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-11 00:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Yugl said:

wat?
By dustinfoley 2010-11-11 05:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

why list a server...

I am obviouslly posting on the ragnorok server.

And yeah I am lazy, I dont fit the hardcore demographic, and you can say what ever you want about me, but honestly in the end its players like me that dominate mmo now and any mmo that caters to hardcore over casual is doomed to fail.

So hi2u hardcore elitests with dwinlding server populations. The average joe with a job 8-5 and a family called, wed like to enjoy the game too.

Its not like im trying to buy salvage gear, atma drop for an entire alliance and I just want 2-3 of the easier ones so when I pt/low man nm for seals I dont suck. This is pretty much a garunteed drop off something you can pop 1-24 times in a row 3min apart if you come prepared. Being as the atma drops 95% of the time with a red!!! and drops for the entire alliance, its no where near merc level HNM or anything else. So learn2economy...
[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-11-11 05:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Gemah said:
You go and get the pop items and spawn it, simple as that. The NMs that you can't force spawn to get the pop items needed usually only have a 30-60 minute spawn time, so you can get it relatively quick.
Quote:
YOU SIMPLE
Quote:
YOU

Go get the pop items then shout in WG if anyone wants to do the nm

if its so
Quote:
SIMPLE
[+]
By Gemah 2010-11-11 06:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
Gemah said:
You go and get the pop items and spawn it, simple as that. The NMs that you can't force spawn to get the pop items needed usually only have a 30-60 minute spawn time, so you can get it relatively quick.
Quote:
YOU SIMPLE
Quote:
YOU

Go get the pop items then shout in WG if anyone wants to do the nm

if its so
Quote:
SIMPLE

/laugh I don't know what this post is getting at but...
Umm... I DID. I'm not the one asking for these atma, am I? Just giving out a suggestion. If he wants to give out 500k, fine by me. I'm just saying that considering how SIMPLE it is to get, you shouldn't be paying over 500k.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-11-11 06:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

it wasnt a dig at you Gemah!! was the OP..

[+]
By Gemah 2010-11-11 06:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
it wasnt a dig at you Gemah!! was the OP..

Gotcha. Just a misunderstanding.
By dustinfoley 2010-11-11 06:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

See now i am confused. Because that means rinkydink obviously cant read.

I clearly stated I had no desire to get the pop items and spawn it myself. So that dig is an epic fail on his reading skills ;-/

also epic fail rinkydink... shouting in WG, what expansion are you on? It port juneo or gtfo...

I mean i got it, you think im lazy cause i dont want to play the way you do. Leave me alone and Ill leave you alone.
By Gemah 2010-11-11 06:49:23
Link | Quote | Reply

dustinfoley said:
why list a server...

I am obviouslly posting on the ragnorok server.

Where does it say this exactly?
By dustinfoley 2010-11-11 06:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

This post = in servers / ragnarok

scroll to the very top.

It says
Forum- ffxi - ragnarok - any ls selling atma

[+]
By Gemah 2010-11-11 06:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

haha thanks. I never read the top. Forget that existed... /slap
By dustinfoley 2010-11-11 06:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not saying its not simple just that I dont want to do it and your obviously the type of player that's caused ffxi to not be enjoyable to those of us with a life/ family.

No need to be butt sore that someone doesn't want to waste time and not do an event the same way you think it should be done.

Its a 'simple' item like you said, so whats the big deal, how is it spoon feeding. Im not buying a black belt or abjuration. I'm not paying someone to get me full usukane.

You don't like my play style and i despise yours. Just grow up and drop the subject you had no need/right to be posting in a server forum your not even on so your opinion means 0 to me, and that's probably whats killing you.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-11-11 07:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol buttsore..

"I" caused it to fail? I'm not the one who's BUYING atma..

THATS what ruined ffxi, merc'ing pieces because your too lazy to do it yourself..

but hey.. if your dumb enough to waste your gil then go for it
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-11-11 07:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
no im pointing out that its SIMPLE to get the pop items.. its SIMPLE to get the people together and YOUR SIMPLE for wanting to be spoon fed the game.

If you cant be arsed playing the game and want it spoon fed go buy an account that has it all done for you.

its got *** all to do with you being lazy you just want to be spoon fed.

/thread

oh by the way www.itemrate.com do good deals on gil if you cant be arsed farming gil and things yo

rate up :)
 Carbuncle.Shokox
Server: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2010-11-11 08:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of you should mind your own business. It's not you... if you want to buy your Atma, damn well go out and buy all of the Atma you want. If you want to shout or leech from your LS, power to you. Example the only Atma I have bought so far was Voracious Violet for 250k, and I made that money back within the same evening easy.

Some must realize that people have not the time nor resources, or the will to farm pops & shout and want to go the easy route (gil may come easier to their person instead.) Also at the end of the day, you won't know how the person next to you acquired that Atma as well; there is no "lazy" way to acquire Atma, only smart ways.

To those that sell Atma, more power to you, I know of a few LSes pulling in an upwards of 5-10 mil a run just selling Atma of the Razed Ruin.
[+]
By Gemah 2010-11-11 08:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Shokox said:

Some must realize that people have not the time nor resources, or the will to farm pops & shout and want to go the easy route (gil may come easier to their person instead.) Also at the end of the day, you won't know how the person next to you acquired that Atma as well; there is no "lazy" way to acquire Atma, only smart ways.

Except FFXI is all about "time". This isn't really a game where you can get stuff done playing a couple hours a week. If you don't have the time to get something done that will only take a few hours (yes I said only... this is FFXI), this may not be the game for you.

That being said, if you have the gil and wanna buy it go right ahead. (To the OP) Try giving a shout in Jeuno or Whitegate or something. Maybe put something in your search comment. I'm sure someone will pick you up sooner or later.

Carbuncle.Shokox said:

To those that sell Atma, more power to you, I know of a few LSes pulling in an upwards of 5-10 mil a run just selling Atma of the Razed Ruin.

Smart people making gil off the rich (or gullible). I had someone give me 500k just so he could get SMN feet out of the chest in Vunkerl. He got it within an hour. Easy gil off of people who have gil.
 Carbuncle.Shokox
Server: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2010-11-11 09:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Gemah said:
Carbuncle.Shokox said:

Except FFXI is all about "time". This isn't really a game where you can get stuff done playing a couple hours a week. If you don't have the time to get something done that will only take a few hours (yes I said only... this is FFXI), this may not be the game for you.

That being said, if you have the gil and wanna buy it go right ahead. (To the OP) Try giving a shout in Jeuno or Whitegate or something. Maybe put something in your search comment. I'm sure someone will pick you up sooner or later.

Carbuncle.Shokox said:

Smart people making gil off the rich (or gullible). I had someone give me 500k just so he could get SMN feet out of the chest in Vunkerl. He got it within an hour. Easy gil off of people who have gil.

You logic makes no sense. This game is about time indeed-- all the more reason to purchase with gil if you have the means.

1) You save time (stones) by purchasing it.

2) You save your sanity from making the run yourself. Too many factors that may or may not *** up your run... like wiping on Eve (possible), or having people that fail at triggering !! on Ironclad Pulverizer (happens all the time).

I'm not sure you've ever fought Ironclad Pulverizer now that I think about it; seen multiple LSes spend 2-5 hours trying to land a trigger on this NM, while it's raged. Hence the reason why so many is down for buying the Atma right off.

And yeah smart people indeed. I've been on both sides of that fence; made quick and easy gil off of people that want an easy ride to something, and have been that person that doesn't mind spending gil for that quick ride. That's the pleasure and the right to playing this, as it's a game.

Come December I'm ready to make another 5~7 mil off of JP wanting to buy all of the new items, despite the drop rate being 50%+.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-11-11 09:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Just let the guy buy what he wants to... I'd rather buy atma, as is I dont have any, with no aspirations to do ANY stupid NMs or w/ever. I do want to level my jobs though, which atma would be nice for. Im just lucky I can leech them from a friend instead of having to pay for em... but I'd pay for em if I /really/ wanted em. The hell does it matter to the rest of you anyways? >_>
[+]
First Page 2