Wanted.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Wanted.
Wanted.
 Ragnarok.Zanno
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-11-03 13:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

1. BLM (or competent PUP) who are up for duoing Blazing Eruca (drops head sels for BLM, NIN, DRK, PUP, Vihuela and Bulbous Crawler Cocoon).

Only drops I'm after is the NIN seals.

2. Group of ppl who are doing WoE, pref a small group. Even 1 or 2 people who are willing to duo/trio lesser mobs for coins would work. I'm after Coin Of Glory to upgrade to Tobi.

3. A few people who are doing, or want to do Abyssea VNM's for coins/cards to upgrade AF3 to +2

4. A group who frequently kills Sobek, and would like to kill him on my pop and let me keep the Card(s) Of Voyage if the should drop on my pop, anything else they can keep (One can always dream, right?)

All of above during EU time if done on a weekday, any time is fine during weekends though.
[+]
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-11-03 14:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-11-03 14:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Assura!! im upto do what u asked.. lol but as ur not.. i cant!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Zanno
Server: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-11-12 11:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

1. BLM (or competent PUP) who are up for duoing Blazing Eruca (drops head sels for BLM, NIN, DRK, PUP, Vihuela and Bulbous Crawler Cocoon). - Not really needed anymore, only 1 seal to go

2. Group of ppl who are doing WoE, pref a small group. Even 1 or 2 people who are willing to duo/trio lesser mobs for coins would work. I'm after Coin Of Glory to upgrade to Tobi.

3. A few people who are doing, or want to do Abyssea VNM's for coins/cards to upgrade AF3 to +2

4. A group who frequently kills Sobek, and would like to kill him on my pop and let me keep the Card(s) Of Voyage if the should drop on my pop, anything else they can keep (One can always dream, right?) - Might have a group for this already

5. Desperatly need the lunar abyssite you get from abyssea quest/NM if ayone is doing it. Don't mind help farming pop items for it as well.

6. Wouldn't mind joining a group that farms atma, but I'm not intrested in joining any type of EG ls with mandatory events (because of lack of play time), again I wouldn't mind help farming whatever pop items that is needed.

All of above during EU time if done on a weekday, any time is fine during weekends though.

If you are doing any of the above and wouln't mind letting me join send me a tell in game or PM me on here ^^