FFXIV Early Access Question.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » FFXIV Early Access Question.
FFXIV Early Access Question.
By Darkfalz 2010-09-22 14:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

How does the early access exactly work? Does the item give your early access or does the included CE Key the one that gives you the actual early access? I was thinking of not using my Mog Sallet Key and getting the glasses with the regular release since they seem a better investment over time. Is this possible?
 Phoenix.Avelle
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: nuvas
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-09-22 14:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

The CE registration key is what gives you early access. You must register the item code before you create a character or you won't get the item. So if you want the goggles you would need to not create a character until the 30th when the standard edition is released.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 14:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The goggles also only last for a certain period of time, they don't stay working throughout your FFXIV life.. It's just to help people catch up to the ones who got the early release.
By Darkfalz 2010-09-22 15:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

But they look kewler >.>
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 15:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkfalz said:
But they look kewler >.>
That I will agree with..

I didn't really get CE for the helmet tho, If I could picked, I'd of picked the goggles too, the Helmet looks *** stupid and it's not as if weakness lasts THAT long anyways..

I got it for the other ***, the book, token and early play.
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-09-22 15:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the helmet looks better on Tarutaru Lalafell, but I really only got the CE to play early. This week is the really the only serious play time I'm going to have for awhile.