Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Walk of Echoes - Starting a group
Walk of Echoes - Starting a group
 Cerberus.Cruxus
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2010-09-16 16:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo all, I'm currently thinking of starting up a group that would meet to attempt the lovely event of WoE's. If there is anyone interested in doing this for coins/spoils from beating the different conflux's PM me/msg me in game.

Days would be the following @ 10:30pm EST:

Monday - Wednesday - Friday

Initially looking to make a full alliance (If there are that many interested) and can go with more if applicable. Try for 3 runs a night through a Conflux rotation since 30 min cool down on each VC is required before anyone can enter again. Really wanna make it casual without the stress of points and such, so anyone willing to give it a try please let me know.

*On a side note, before people say that 18 people wouldn't be enough to clear zone. I entered VC#1 with a group of 6 ppl and a 2nd entered along with us. We timed out with 2 cyanic and 2 damask crabs, and the 3 bosses left after a wipe (which happened at beginning of run which obviously hurt our time). Considering a group of 8 people made up of lvl ranges 80~85 established that much (during a solo run, I personally deciding to see what a solo 85 PUP/NIN could do to a Caldera crab since I finished up all cyanic that wouldn't link and was left with options to leave or suicide. I pulled out bout 5% between a Stringing Pummel and some melee before he dropped me. So with a decent group taking entire zone is not out of the question imo.)
 Cerberus.Juliusi
user: juliusi
By Cerberus.Juliusi 2010-09-16 17:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

i would join
 Cerberus.Cruxus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2010-09-18 11:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool, I tried looking for you online yesterday but wasn't able to find ya. I'll try to catch ya to get you a shell.