First Page 2
 Alexander.Meowryu
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Meoryu
By Alexander.Meowryu 2010-09-16 09:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

So... Aero V you can haz....

Lvl 85 331 Magic Skill is when I first noticed it. It's possible you could get it sooner though cause I was messing around with rdm/whm doll and skilled magic on cures and things.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2010-09-16 09:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

what?
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-16 09:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Finalvegeta said:
what?
Puppetmaster.
[+]
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2010-09-16 09:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, thank you ^^
 Alexander.Varistor
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-09-16 10:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

grats Meow
 Alexander.Meowryu
By Alexander.Meowryu 2010-09-16 11:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

lol thanks, I didn't think Aero V would be @85 cap, but i guess it is.
By Randomguy 2010-09-16 12:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

so wait, PUP gets Aero V sooner than SCH does?

And there isn't any SCH rages going on?
 Asura.Baroma
Server: Asura
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-09-22 19:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow.. I wish I had a SS of a MB I did on Orcish Warlord lol, with only 2 ice manuevers, did 2798. I gotta play with that more! I wonder if we can tactical switch Frag?
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2010-09-22 20:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

actually Pup gettin aero V sooner than BLMS themself...lolz ;p
Thanks Se for killin Blm by all means...
[+]
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-09-22 21:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Well truthfully, non merited pups only get it @ 85, blm gets it @ 83. But then again pups only get single target elemental spells, would love to see Break but that won't happen due to the mechanics of automaton UNLESS, it requires a Dark Manuever.
 Siren.Catabolic
Server: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-09-22 23:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Thedreamer said:

Yea too bad BLM's get Stoneja and Waterja which are both better spells than Aero V. Also umm pups cant get aeroV before blm. they both get it @85 regardless of merits.

tbh this is a big reason why ppl don't respect pups. Cause quite a few of them give the job a bad name by being so full of themselves. pups will never be as good of a nuker as blm.
[+]
 Alexander.Meowryu
By Alexander.Meowryu 2010-09-22 23:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Catabolic said:

Yea too bad BLM's get Stoneja and Waterja which are both better spells than Aero V. Also umm pups cant get aeroV before blm. they both get it @85 regardless of merits.

tbh this is a big reason why ppl don't respect pups. Cause quite a few of them give the job a bad name by being so full of themselves. pups will never be as good of a nuker as blm.

Lolwhat?
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-22 23:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Meowryu said:
Siren.Catabolic said:

Lolwhat?

Just ignore him. He likes to go into topics telling everyone off for arguing, but posts argumentatively himself.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kymira
Server: Bahamut
user: Kymira
By Bahamut.Kymira 2010-09-22 23:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Catabolic said:

This is incorrect sir.
My BLM is fully merited and very well geared, and my friends PUP can outnuke me, and they're hate free nukes.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-09-22 23:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kymira said:
Siren.Catabolic said:

This is incorrect sir.
My BLM is fully merited and very well geared, and my friends PUP can outnuke me, and they're hate free nukes.
Errant cuffs, rainbow cape and morion earring +1 =/= very well geared.
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-09-23 03:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just goofing off in Wajoam and decided to work on a self SC with a MB with Aero5. all i could come up with is One Inch Punch >> Tactical Switch >> Backhand Blow >> Detonation...

But this makes up for the lolweaksaucews
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2010-09-23 03:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

We have a couple great pup-nukers in our linkshell, I sometimes jokingly say lolpup and one of them always says "Yeah, keep saying that so SE doesnt gimp us."
[+]
 Bahamut.Moehre
user: moehre
By Bahamut.Moehre 2010-09-23 03:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

While doing an Abyssea party last week as a PUP, I had 2 BLM and 2 BLM Puppets in the party... Guess who was getting the hate the whole time because of the nuke DMG xD

Though my BLM is far from being very well geared, Serenade was outnuking me at lvl 75. With the gorgeous little thing of BEING ABLE TO NUKE WHILE WALKING.

*envies Puppets all around Vanadiel*
[+]
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2010-09-23 04:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Moehre said:
While doing an Abyssea party last week as a PUP, I had 2 BLM and 2 BLM Puppets in the party... Guess who was getting the hate the whole time because of the nuke DMG xD

Though my BLM is far from being very well geared, Serenade was outnuking me at lvl 75. With the gorgeous little thing of BEING ABLE TO NUKE WHILE WALKING.

*envies Puppets all around Vanadiel*
Haha, was the PUP's name Streak? He's one of our nukers and his is named Serenade.
By Lynxblade 2010-09-23 06:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kymira said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
actually Pup gettin aero V sooner than BLMS themself...lolz ;p Thanks Se for killin Blm by all means...
Yea too bad BLM's get Stoneja and Waterja which are both better spells than Aero V. Also umm pups cant get aeroV before blm. they both get it @85 regardless of merits. tbh this is a big reason why ppl don't respect pups. Cause quite a few of them give the job a bad name by being so full of themselves. pups will never be as good of a nuker as blm.
This is incorrect sir. My BLM is fully merited and very well geared, and my friends PUP can outnuke me, and they're hate free nukes.
Well then your blm fails
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-09-23 07:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lynxblade said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
actually Pup gettin aero V sooner than BLMS themself...lolz ;p Thanks Se for killin Blm by all means...
Yea too bad BLM's get Stoneja and Waterja which are both better spells than Aero V. Also umm pups cant get aeroV before blm. they both get it @85 regardless of merits. tbh this is a big reason why ppl don't respect pups. Cause quite a few of them give the job a bad name by being so full of themselves. pups will never be as good of a nuker as blm.
This is incorrect sir. My BLM is fully merited and very well geared, and my friends PUP can outnuke me, and they're hate free nukes.
Well then your blm fails

You fail, he already *** said fully merrited and very well geared take his goddam word for it, pup will/can out nuke a blm in very best gears ive seen pups also out dd my blm rarely but with 3 ice maneuvers up it happens. /ENDOFDUMBDEBATE.

Not entirely sure this is still the case since the new magian staffs at lvl 85 but at 75 if you take the very best geared blm on say a neutral elemental day have him nuke a marid then have a pup with all the attachments do the same with the same nuke it will deal more dmg.
We're talking 1700ish tier4s on a marid as pup whereas a blm would need af2 pants and obi and lightningsday or iceday to reach that kind of dmg at 75.

Cata + lynx youre both muppets.
[+]
 Bahamut.Moehre
By Bahamut.Moehre 2010-09-23 07:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

And what Mr. Moss forgot to mention: UNLIMITED MP *slob* By the time BLM needs to rest, PUP just needs to make a new Puppet :D
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-09-23 07:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Im not saying its a better job as such cos im blm main i just have pup also and I remember soloing some marids at 75 as pup/sch without even af2 legs or w/e enhances mab and with 3 ice maneuvers up blizz4 would do about 1750ish dmg. Same wen I used pup in abyssea on pachipodium exp before thunder4 was doing exactly 1750 dmg and 2299 magicburst.

A 75 blm with a jupiters staff on a neutral elemental day will not top 1750 thunder 4 non magic bursted on a pachipodium totally impossible.
If it was lightningsday and blm could use 150int burn and indra staff+1 then possibly blm could top a pup same nuke for nuke.

But at 75 pup should beat even very best geared blms same nuke for nuke if the blm cant make use of af2 legs and obi.
 Bahamut.Moehre
By Bahamut.Moehre 2010-09-23 07:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I do not believe anyone here was saying one job is better than the other ^^ All jobs have their pros and cons, one just needs to enjoy it ^^
[+]
By Lynxblade 2010-09-23 07:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Krsone said:
Lynxblade said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
Well then your blm fails
You fail, he already *** said fully merrited and very well geared take his goddam word for it, pup will/can out nuke a blm in very best gears ive seen pups also out dd my blm rarely but with 3 ice maneuvers up it happens. /ENDOFDUMBDEBATE. Not entirely sure this is still the case since the new magian staffs at lvl 85 but at 75 if you take the very best geared blm on say a neutral elemental day have him nuke a marid then have a pup with all the attachments do the same with the same nuke it will deal more dmg. We're talking 1700ish tier4s on a marid as pup whereas a blm would need af2 pants and obi and lightningsday or iceday to reach that kind of dmg at 75. Cata + lynx youre both muppets.
Pup will always be lolpup, no arguing with that :P
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-09-23 07:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Moehre said:
I do not believe anyone here was saying one job is better than the other ^^ All jobs have their pros and cons, one just needs to enjoy it ^^

Yea i totally agree but when people say ***like :

"Pups will never be as good of a nuker as blm"

And someone replies with :

"This is incorrect sir. My BLM is fully merited and very well geared, and my friends PUP can outnuke me, and they're hate free nukes."

Which then gets the reply that your blm must suck I just had to reply to set the record. Because his blm sucking isnt the reason even without looking at his profile.
[+]
 Bahamut.Moehre
By Bahamut.Moehre 2010-09-23 08:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I got used to arguments like "lolpup suck" a long time ago. But when the same people ACTUALLY saw the said "lolPUP" in action doing better than they did, it kinda makes me giggle. Revenge is best served cold :D

There are idiots everywhere. Specially those that base their arguments on someone being a bad player because of what FFXIAH shows as their current armour... /sigh
 Bahamut.Kymira
user: Kymira
By Bahamut.Kymira 2010-09-23 09:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lynxblade said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
Well then your blm fails
Stay mad.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-23 10:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kymira said:
Lynxblade said:
Bahamut.Kymira said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
Well then your blm fails
Stay mad.
My BLM is well geared and merited. I get outnuked by PUP a lot. Its not a matter of their BLM failing its a matter of BLM PUP being more powerful.
 Odin.Ravax
Server: Odin
user: Ravax
By Odin.Ravax 2010-09-23 10:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Baroma, you can get an easy frag with Stringing Pummel -> Dragon kick.

As for all the hate, it's starting to finally roll off my back. It's enough that I'm outperforming the "accepted" DDs with or without my bot. Any idiot should be able to tell that putting my damage and my bot's together will blow them out of the water. They'll be spoutin' off with lolpup until the day they die, though, because it salves their butthurt.
First Page 2