Bismarck.Dricent
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Dricent
By Bismarck.Dricent 2010-05-02 01:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bismarck.Jessiica said:
Dud you Sucked balls at NIN the WHM was pulling hate off you with a Cure 3. you used absolutely NO ninjutsu. all you did was yonin and voke sometimes, you were the WORST NIN i have ever PTed with. Buy some tools. or GTFO. pure and simple.
Bismarck.Jessiica said:
Also my favorite, we took lvl sync off, and WHM pulled hate off him (WHM:66 Him 74) With SILENA. ONE Spell was cast, Silena, and Stole hate off this fail *** NIN. GJ.

Ahahahahaha
hmmmm... as every whm knows alot of cures = hate so the more cures a whm does the more hate it draws so if lets say a whm does a cure IV then a cure III its sometimes takes a bit to get back hate....
 Asura.Ericka
Server: Asura
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-05-02 01:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Jessiica said:
Also my favorite, we took lvl sync off, and WHM pulled hate off him (WHM:66 Him 74) With SILENA. ONE Spell was cast, Silena, and Stole hate off this fail *** NIN. GJ.

this made me lol
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-02 01:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

im stuck at what her not having a fully merited nin has to do with him not using ninjutsu
[+]
 Bismarck.Dricent
By Bismarck.Dricent 2010-05-02 01:54:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Bismarck.Dricent said:
Yes yes.... I see now I should definitely be taking advice from you cause you obviously have a level75 ninja fully merited... oh wait you don't goodbye.. and no more responses to your posts.

It doesn't matter what jobs someone has leveled, if you take the time enough to learn about different jobs, you don't have to have them at 75 to know more than the next person.

Btw, saw your SAM set. Do you always TP in a Warwolf Belt?
no I dont the sets on my page are just some old sets I made I dont actually full time anything i put up there
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-02 01:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is it that desperate people always pull out the you haven't fully lvl'd and merited card like it means anything?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-02 01:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dricent said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bismarck.Jessiica said:
Dud you Sucked balls at NIN the WHM was pulling hate off you with a Cure 3. you used absolutely NO ninjutsu. all you did was yonin and voke sometimes, you were the WORST NIN i have ever PTed with. Buy some tools. or GTFO. pure and simple.
Bismarck.Jessiica said:

Ahahahahaha
hmmmm... as every whm knows alot of cures = hate so the more cures a whm does the more hate it draws so if lets say a whm does a cure IV then a cure III its sometimes takes a bit to get back hate....
If you're doing your job and don't suck, a whm won't pull hate w/ a few simple cures. If you were in the red, they pop a divine seal and their highest tier cure and then hit a curaga on the rest of the members of a party, you may have an argument, but a simple cure III, step up and quit sucking. I know when I tank ***, whms sure as hell don't pull hate from me.
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-05-02 01:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Why is it that desperate people always pull out the you haven't fully lvl'd and merited card like it means anything?

to gain approval from the crowd of course ^^
[+]
 Bismarck.Jessiica
user: Botreie
By Bismarck.Jessiica 2010-05-02 01:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cause they suck at their jobs so much, that their ONLY defense is to try and point out you dont have that job lvl'd even if that person with Said job at subjob lvl, or possibly lv 1 knows MORE about the job then you.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-05-02 01:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dricent said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bismarck.Jessiica said:
Bismarck.Jessiica said:

Ahahahahaha

Your WHM should have used V instead of IV. More MP, but V has the same enmity as III. More MP efficient in the long run, too.

Don't take so much damage and you won't have that problem. Can you not maintain shadows? If you're not being hasted, that's your healer's fault, and also your's not for saying anything.
By Wakabo 2010-05-02 01:56:13
Link | Quote | Reply

My question is, why is he needing to be cured on NIN so much it takes hate? Aren't you suppose to have shadows...?

I tank better on my sam then your nin.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-05-02 01:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIah.com forums, making primetime television dramas Obsolete since 2006.
[+]
 Bismarck.Jessiica
By Bismarck.Jessiica 2010-05-02 01:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah the WHM
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bismarck.Dricent said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bismarck.Jessiica said:
Bismarck.Jessiica said:

Ahahahahaha
If you're doing your job and don't suck, a whm won't pull hate w/ a few simple cures. If you were in the red, they pop a divine seal and their highest tier cure and then hit a curaga on the rest of the members of a party, you may have an argument, but a simple cure III, step up and quit sucking. I know when I tank ***, whms sure as hell don't pull hate from me.
WHM's first Cure 3 of the PT pulled hate from him. lol
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-02 01:56:40
Link | Quote | Reply

If you loose hate to a WHM casting Cure IV and then III there's something wrong.

Leviathan.Powerslave
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-05-02 01:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Damnn, this dun turned into a 'get ***on' thread.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 01:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bailathorn is your friend and not expensive at all for the ammo slot

+3 accuracy for 5k
 Bismarck.Dricent
By Bismarck.Dricent 2010-05-02 01:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Continue if you must I done with this forum great to see how a simple question why people can be so rude can turn backwards and quite funny... TBH im laughing at alot of these silly posts please feel free to post as much as you like.. its not like I actually care what you all think. Im out!
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-05-02 01:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dricent said:
party setup isnt the best either.. Drg Whm Mnk x2 Nin Thf.

lolz you must have been getting like 5k an hr.

Wheres the brd?
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 02:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

asking for a whm to cure, silena and haste is too much work with no refresh on imps

mp doesnt grow on trees
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-02 02:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dricent said:
i'm gimp
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 02:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I gave you some sound advice. However if you think it is silly oh well.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-05-02 02:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
asking for a whm to cure, silena and haste is too much work with no refresh on imps

mp doesnt grow on trees

Sounds like a shitty WHM.
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-02 02:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

mp doesnt grow on trees

Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-05-02 02:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bismarck.Dricent said:
i'm gimp

lol be nice! maybe he was tired of lvl syncing in E ron S :o
he wanted to play with the big Mobs~
[+]
 Bismarck.Dricent
By Bismarck.Dricent 2010-05-02 02:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
I gave you some sound advice. However if you think it is silly oh well.
This last post really I mean it this time.... YOU did give some sound advice. Thank you as for the rest well who cares.
 Bismarck.Jessiica
By Bismarck.Jessiica 2010-05-02 02:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

mp doesnt grow on trees

i lol'd
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-05-02 02:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dricent said:
This last post really I mean it this time.... YOU did give some sound advice. Thank you as for the rest well who cares.

its okies sweety :( just campaign Battle your last lvl~!

i see you gots NIN/DNC ready too! :D
[+]