[Odin] Looking For Member(s) - Sortie Static
 Odin.Valisk
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Valisk
By Odin.Valisk 2023-11-28 10:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello all,

We are currently recruiting 1-2 members or a 2-boxer to join our Sortie static. We currently meet at 3:45pm PST / 6:45pm EST Monday thru Friday, but can be flexible with moving the time around. Saturdays and Sundays are optional, that we play by ear, and can coordinate with those who will be online.

Right now we kill 8/8 bosses each run, mage style: RUN, SCH x2, BLM, COR, GEO. We are flexible with jobs, but ask that you both perform and gear at a high level. We would like the RUN to have a Ambu Axe for Darkness, COR to have Empy +3 Feet for Quick Draw, GEO to have Idris and MB gear, etc. Be high IQ players and have an understanding of skillchains, magic bursts, nuke wall, etc.

Ideally, we want members who can cover any/all of these jobs or a multitude of them. But as I mentioned, we are flexible.

Our plan is to grind out multiple Stage 5 Prime weapons, take out enraged Aminon every 2nd or 3rd run, and consistently be disappointed by +1 Old Cases.

If you are interested, please contact me here, through PM, Disord (valiskffxi f/k/a Valisk#2346), or message me in game (Odin Server). We can discuss schedule, gear, expectations, and possibly a trial run.

Thanks!
 Odin.Valisk
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Valisk
By Odin.Valisk 2023-12-06 10:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Ideally looking for someone who can do Sortie anywhere from 6:45pm EST to 9:45pm EST.