Forum » FFXI » General » Crysta
Crysta
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-18 07:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So do my normal thing and paid crysta my card shows 25.88 charged from square Enix yet no new crysta yet. I'm assuming it's because my credit card shows pending but this is the first time I've seen no update on my crysta amount. Anyone else experience this before?
 Asura.Avallon
Server: Asura
By Asura.Avallon 2017-10-18 09:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Try paying for your Crysta using your credit card but through Paypal. I never experience any delay whatsoever and the transaction is instant in most cases.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2017-10-18 09:13:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Avallon said: »
Try paying for your Crysta using your credit card but through Paypal. I never experience any delay whatsoever and the transaction is instant in most cases.
Paypal is the way to go with a lot of transactions online, especially if they're digital purchases, generally no tax.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-18 09:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

So update

The first transaction was with my credit card USING PayPal. (I usually use PayPal goes through that card.) pending on credit card and no updated crysta still.

Said *** it tried my checking account debit card not with PayPal for 5.00 worked instantly updating my crysta for 5.00

PayPal is the issue
By Jetackuu 2017-10-18 10:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Unusual. I usually have paypal go through, even if my cards don't.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-18 10:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Unusual. I usually have paypal go through, even if my cards don't.
45 min plus wait with PayPal and it's in pending status on paypal so weird I've paid with them forever and instantly I got crysta
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-18 10:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually had to borrow a card one month due to some holiday the bank was closed for on the day I needed to deposit money. I used it to buy Crysta so it wouldn't automatically charged the borrowed card the next month. Crysta came in and charged card immediately. This was for XIV via Mog Station but I wouldn't think XI's billing would be too different.

I dunno.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-18 11:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Pay pal and cc blaming SE so I said *** it again and used the SAME credit card set up with PayPal and charged it by itself (without PayPal involvement) worked just fine yet again..........................
 Asura.Avallon
Server: Asura
By Asura.Avallon 2017-10-18 12:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Pay pal and cc blaming SE so I said *** it again and used the SAME credit card set up with PayPal and charged it by itself (without PayPal involvement) worked just fine yet again..........................

Just be glad you didn't have repeated credit card transaction failures directly on the SE Account Management site. There's a pretty good chance your account would have been suspended for a day or two.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-18 12:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Avallon said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »

Just be glad you didn't have repeated credit card transaction failures directly on the SE Account Management site. There's a pretty good chance your account would have been suspended for a day or two.
Yeah I won't be surprised that the PayPal goes through in 2 days. Such bs