Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-11-10 11:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to go back to that one for the 5 member + ifrit/siren summon misstions... I brute forced it a while back for the earring/mastery since I was lacking in defensive stuff and was lucky to have everyone live through 1 turn.

For the Aigaion fight how much HP should your units have if you're going the slow method and just rikkuing through the world destroyer? Obviously varies by def/spr but just looking for a guideline since when I looked in a couple videos they didn't seem to be taking too much.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-11-10 12:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want the clear/claw/robe, I can put up a 100% evade Dark Veritas.

I still haven't gone back and beaten it for real, although I suppose I should scoop up that moogle at some point.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-11-10 12:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i wanted 5* tornado lady for reasons... Ended up getting 3 rainbows in 2 10+1 pulls and 10 tickets. no 5 star tornado lady q.q
I did end up with an onion knight, sea breeze dark fina, and a lunera though >.> Didn't have any of those, I was really looking for a good sword now I can get one lol

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-11-10 12:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats on all the 5*s!

You don't need any support. He evades all their physical damage and their magic damage heals him because it's dark-based.

Adding you now.

Edit: Sorry, it's going to be about 2 hours before I can make DV have 100% evasion. My Zyrus has Ring of the Lucii and he's out on expedition.

Edit2: My ID is 330,423,609 if anyone else wants to get in on this.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-11-10 12:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quite possibly? You'd have to do it by hand, but it would potentially also let you do both Esper trials if you can predict the turn where it's going to die. idk if Hide costs MP, but it's something to consider.

I just hit Auto and walk away the first time I did this.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-11-10 13:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
I need to go back to that one for the 5 member + ifrit/siren summon misstions... I brute forced it a while back for the earring/mastery since I was lacking in defensive stuff and was lucky to have everyone live through 1 turn.

For the Aigaion fight how much HP should your units have if you're going the slow method and just rikkuing through the world destroyer? Obviously varies by def/spr but just looking for a guideline since when I looked in a couple videos they didn't seem to be taking too much.

6k HP and as much SPR you can. Emp and Ace were okay at 4k since they had 400+ SPR and Guard on World Destroyer.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-11-10 14:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, DV is up with Ifrit on.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-11-10 15:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Excellent, congrats!

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Artemys
Server: Valefor
user: Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2017-11-10 22:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Got my invite for Los Angeles Fan Fest! Anyone else here get their invite e-mail?
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-11-10 22:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
I never noticed Rubicante's sexy legs before...

Dunno if this is real or not but if they are then pretty good enhancements
https://brave-exvius.com/threads/ayaka-just-got-enhancements.26196/

Legit
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/651
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-11-11 05:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Got enough unit bonus time to stop pulling on dailies till next event yay
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-11-11 11:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I never noticed Rubicante's sexy legs before...
[+]
 Asura.Lotmorning
By Asura.Lotmorning 2017-11-12 05:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Byrth I sent you a request too, would you be able put up DV anytime soon would love get this done. I keep loosing a unit so can’t get the large sword mastery Want to try just DV and a hide unit. FFBE name is same itvwill be an onion Knight with 830 attack and 5.5k hp
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-11-12 06:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, he is back up (and this time immune to confusion).

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-11-15 22:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Time to complain again about Gumi not knowing how to keep a set schedule for when maints start. I'm not proficient with many phone games, is a weekly maint for an average 9-12 hour just common practice now? this is the only phone game i play now, and its been about a year since i tried any newer ones.

In addition did anyone catch gumis new notice to people who hack the game? I am f2p and would never consider hacking but from an outsider looking in and reading it you really get the vibe that they dont have any way to stop the people who do hack. They even try to convince them it could ruin their game, or that the people doing it would have access to your facebook. It seems they are just listing reasons not to do it to make up for their lack of ability to actually detect it, and are relying on others to report or stop of their own good nature.
https://lapis-prod-staticnews-gumi-sg.akamaized.net/prod//en/content/20171109_IssueRepot_2.html
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-11-15 23:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

They've actually pushed out 2-3 ban waves in the past 2 weeks while patching injecting loopholes that are currently known. Yes there still are cheaters but there always will be.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-11-16 00:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/7dak09/ling_the_good_the_bad_and_the_ugly/

For anyone who may be on the fence about Ling.
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-11-16 01:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got a ling and shes great for arena when some other aoe enfeebs might be locked but i stopped using her outside of arena once WoL got his aoe stat downs and my other units got enough evasion items and traits unlocked to hit 100. Shes an mp battery if you dont have one yet.
Ive only ever pulled one ling, most other non 5* base ive pulled many multiples of even rikku,ashe,the veritas's, etc but only 1 ling. not sure if shes a banner only unit or i just have weird luck with her specifically.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-11-16 04:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I just honestly don't know what they do in their 10 hour maints.

If we assume the actual update pipeline is what takes the time...
Shutting off service and preparing for switch to new version: maybe an hour?
Replace potential hardware: random, but shouldn't need to be done weekly
Updating to new version: 20 minutes?
Making sure that the New version properly propagated to all servers and they are talking to each other correctly: idk, 1 hour?

I just don't understand why it is consistently 8-10 instead of 3-4 hours. Feels more like they just bring it down for a full workday at Gumi HQ for the sake of convenience.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-11-16 04:38:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
I just don't understand why it is consistently 8-10 instead of 3-4 hours. Feels more like they just bring it down for a full workday at Gumi HQ for the sake of convenience.

Probably this. Can't imagine the update process for a mobile game is that complicated. I'd say that maybe there's some extra verification process they need to go through with Google/Apple but I don't think game updates like these pass through their servers to begin with, not sure though.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-11-16 10:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Would you guys rather have a friend who put up event bonus units or someone who just kept it to the unit they always share?
Mix, more bonus units is nice but if it's all that's on my list it can be annoying if I'm trying to do other stuff.
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-11-16 11:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Would you guys rather have a friend who put up event bonus units or someone who just kept it to the unit they always share?

I think a good system would be to consider the value of your bonus unit.

50% units I would leave up just for a few days so people have time to put up better options if you haven't pulled a better option yourself

75% units I would leave up for the first week. Most people can clear out desired KM items in the first week or at least won't be spamming it non stop the 2nd week and would prefer a friend list that isn't packed with low level uesless KM units

100% units I personally try to make useful and leave it up for the full 2 weeks. Right now my lead is Barb with 800+ mag and I plan to leave her up for the duration of the KM event unless someone requests something specific.

This isn't perfect obviously, but it helps create a good balance.

Also I did another friend list purge so if anyone wants to friend me for Barb, toss me an invite with ffxiah in your comment 134,602,948.
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 116 117 118