Body Of Doctor Found Floating In River

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Body Of Doctor Found Floating In River
Body Of Doctor Found Floating In River
First Page 2
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-06-28 21:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet

Quote:
Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, who helped families whose children were believed to have been damaged by immunizations, was found dead last week under what many are calling ‘suspicious circumstances’. He was found dead floating in a North Carolina river.

Dr Bradstreet, a medical doctor, was a prominent autism researcher and vaccine opponent, he was also parent of a child who developed autism after vaccination

A fisherman found the body of Dr. James Jeffery Bradstreet in the Rocky Broad River in Chimney Rock, North Carolina, last Friday afternoon.

“Bradstreet had a gunshot wound to the chest, which appeared to be self inflicted, according to deputies,” reported WHNS.

In a press release, the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office announced, “Divers from the Henderson County Rescue Squad responded to the scene and recovered a handgun from the river.”

An investigation into the death is ongoing, and the results of an autopsy are also reportedly forthcoming.

Dr. Bradstreet ran a private practice in Buford, Georgia, which focused on “treating children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, PPD, and related neurological and developmental disorders.”

Among various remedies, Dr. Bradstreet’s Wellness Center reportedly carried out “mercury toxicity” treatments, believing the heavy metal to be a leading factor in the development of childhood autism.

Dr. Bradstreet undertook the effort to pinpoint the cause of the disease after his own child developed the ailment following routine vaccination.

Autism taught me more about medicine than medical school did,” the doctor once stated at a conference, according to the Epoch Times’ Jake Crosby.

In addition to treating patients, Bradstreet has also offered expert testimony in federal court on behalf of vaccine-injured families and was founder and president of the International Child Development Resource Center, which at one time employed the much-scorned autism expert Dr. Andrew Wakefield as “research director.”

The circumstances surrounding Bradstreet’s death are made all the more curious by a recent multi-agency raid led by the FDA on his offices.

“The FDA has yet to reveal why agents searched the office of the doctor, reportedly a former pastor who has been controversial for well over a decade,” reported the Gwinnett Daily Post.

Social media pages dedicated to Bradstreet’s memory are filled with comments from families who say the deceased doctor impacted their lives for the better.

“Dr. Bradstreet was my son’s doctor after my son was diagnosed with autism. He worked miracles,” one Facebook user states. “At 16, my son is now looking at a normal life thanks to him. I thank him every day.”

“I will forever be grateful and thankful for Dr. Bradstreet recovering my son… from autism,” another person writes. “Treatments have changed my son’s life so that he can grow up and live a normal healthy life. Dr. Bradstreet will be missed greatly!”

A GoFundMe page has also been set up by one of Bradstreet’s family members seeking “To find the answers to the many questions leading up to the death of Dr Bradstreet, including an exhaustive investigation into the possibility of foul play.”

Despite his family requesting the public refrain from speculation, many are nevertheless concluding the doctor’s death to be part of a conspiracy.

“Self-inflicted? In the chest? I’m not buying this,” one person in the WHNS comments thread states. “This was a doctor who had access to pharmaceuticals of all kinds. This was a religious man with a thriving medical practice. Sorry, but this stinks of murder and cover-up.”

Another commenter had a more definitive conjecture:

“He did NOT kill himself! He was murdered for who he was speaking against, what he knew, and what he was doing about it. He was brilliant kind compassionate doctor with amazing abilities to heal. He was taken. Stopped. Silenced. Why would a doctor who had access to pharmaceuticals and could die peacefully shoot himself in the chest???? And throw himself in a river?? THIS IS OBVIOUS! MURDER!!”
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-06-28 22:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So whats the topic here?
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-06-28 22:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Some liar killed himself and fed the conspiracy fantasies of paranoid anti-vaxxers around the world.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-06-28 22:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ok, at first I thought this was going to be a thread for lordgrim to post random obituaries.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-06-28 22:15:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Thread's not locked yet so I wouldn't rule that out.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-06-28 22:54:37
Link | Quote | Reply

the thought of a random obituary thread sounds fun

Quote:
LUMBERTON — Richard Norton Bacon (Rick) of Lumberton has left the building. His friends will tell you he's in a better place. The rest will say they can smell the Bacon burning. He is stress-free and at peace.

The curtain came down on Thursday night at Southeastern Regional Medical Center.

He is survived by his loving wife of 29 years, Candace Smith Bacon. He is also survived by his son Jonathan Bacon and wife Beth of High Point; daughter Melody Kearse of Rock Hill, S.C., and son Bryan Kearse and wife Liz of Raleigh. Five grandchildren made his life better with their visits.

Rick loved dogs. Trixie, Richie, James Brown Beans and Mr. Woo were the last in a long line of hairy hogs that shared his bed and his affection.

He was born in Auburn, N.Y., July 16, 1947, the son of the late Elizabeth Dunster Bacon and Frederick Neil Bacon. He was also predeceased by a brother, Ted.

He drifted south from upstate New York in 1962 to the mountains of North Carolina, where he graduated without honors in the class of '65 at East Yancey High School. After one undistinguished year at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, Rick enlisted in the United States Air Force. He became a Morse intercept operator and spent two and a half years overseas in Turkey and Italy.

After another failed college attempt at Mars Hill College, Rick got his start in media at WKYK radio in Burnsville, N.C. From radio it was on to newspaper, where Rick spent 26 years publishing newspapers, moving from state-to-state looking for a town that would keep him. From Spruce Pine, N.C. to Barnwell, S.C. to Lake City, Fla., he survived buying a Buick LeSabre (the official car of geezers) and a heart attack that convinced him it was time to leave Florida unless he wanted to die young. He headed back to North Carolina to live and work in Rockingham and Lumberton, where he had a good life.

Rick was a Rotarian for over 25 years. He served as president of the Rockingham Rotary Club in 2012-13 and was proud of the work that Rotary did in the community and around the world. He was a two-time Paul Harris Fellow.

In March of 2014, Rick was diagnosed with lung cancer. He celebrated with yet another trip to a Cincinnati Reds game. If you knew Rick, you knew that he was a loyal Reds fan since the late '50s without ever living a day in Ohio. He often said, "There's no explaining taste."

Cremation will take place at the family's convenience and his ashes will be kept in an urn, passed from family member to family member until no one can remember what's in the jar.

Everyone who remembers Rick is asked to celebrate his life in their own way; telling a 'He wasn't so bad' or 'What an ***' story of their choosing. Boiled shrimp and a beverage of your choice should be part of any celebration.

Instead of flowers, Rick would hope that you will do an unexpected act of kindness for some less fortunate soul. Rick liked to buy food for the car behind him in the drive-thru lane, or a meal for a military couple (if he could do it without them knowing who paid). That's a lot cheaper than flowers.

A memorial luncheon in Rick's honor will be held at Pier 41 in Lumberton on Saturday, Aug. 23, 2014 from 1 to 3 p.m. at Pier 41 Seafood. Adult beverages will follow at widow Candy's house on Camellia Lane. To the crooks reading this: We left an armed guard and the four killer dogs home from the luncheon. If you come to steal, they will hurt you.​
[+]
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2015-06-28 23:01:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember hearing about this one on the radio one morning.

Quote:
BROWNLEY, RAYMOND "BIG AL" ALAN
December 30, 1931 - September 21, 2014

Raymond Alan Brownley of Pittsburgh (Ingram Boro), Pennsylvania, died on September 21, 2014, at the age of 82, but his larger-than-life persona and trademark stubbornness will not be forgotten.

He was born on December 30, 1931, in McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania. He was the youngest son of the late William Franklin Brownley (born on October 28, 1894, in Newtown, Virginia, and died October 1, 1977, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) and Lucille Beverly Fauntleroy Brownley (born February 14, 1896, in King William, Virginia, and died October 8, 1956, in McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania).

Affectionately known as Big Al by his family and many friends, he was a plumber by trade, a tremendous gardener and avid hunter. He also enjoyed fishing and proudly displayed the stuffed barracuda he caught back in 1965, much to the dismay of his wife, Agnes Bargo Brownley, to whom he was married to for 24 years.

He despised canned cranberry sauce, wearing shorts, cigarette butts in his driveway, oatmeal, loud-mouth know-it-alls, Tabasco sauce, reality TV shows, and anything to do with the Kardashians.

But Big Al had many loves, too. He loved his wife, Agnes Bargo Brownley, who preceded him in death in 1990. He also dearly loved his children and grandchildren. Famously opinionated and short-tempered, Big Al handed these qualities down to his daughter, Jill Ann Brownley of Phoenix, Arizona, a sharp-tongued character in her own right. Attending trade school to be a plumber instead of going to college, Big Al's strong work ethic and keen sense of wisely saving and investing his money live on with his son, Jeffrey Allen Brownley (Jill Shafranek Brownley), of New York. He took extreme pride in his two adorable grandchildren Derek Brownley (5) and Alexis Brownley (3), who affectionately called him Grandpa Al. He also loved milk shakes, fried shrimp, the Steelers, the Playboy channel, Silky's Gentlemens Club, taking afternoon naps in his recliner, hanging out at the VFW, playing poker, eating jelly beans by the handful, and his hunting dogs-his favorite being Holly Hill Rip Van Winkle, a loyal beagle that answered to the nickname of Rip.

Big Al was world-renowned for his lack of patience, not holding back his opinion, and a knack for telling it like it is. He was highly proficient at cursing. He liked four-letter words just about as much as four-wheel drive pick-up trucks. He was a connoisseur of banana cream pie and a firm believer that ham sandwiches should only be served on Mancini's bread. He always told you the truth, even if it wasn't what you wanted to hear. He was generous to a fault, a pussy cat at heart, and yet he sugar-coated absolutely nothing. To quote Winston Churchill: "He was a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma."

His fondness of spaghetti Westerns was only surpassed by his love of bacon, beer and butter pecan ice cream. He fondly reminisced about good friends, good drinks and good times at the Tri-Valley Sportsmens Club in Burgettstown. He was a long-time member of the Elks Club in McKees Rocks where he frequently bartended and generously donated his tips to charity. Quite a teller of tales, Big Al's elaborate stories often were punctuated with the phrase, "And that's when I kicked his ***." He enjoyed outlaw country music: Waylon, Willie, Hank, Johnny. He was also on a first-name basis with the Four Horsemen of liquor: Jack, Jim, Johnnie and Jose.

Big Al had strong beliefs in which he never waivered: dog ***makes the best garden fertilizer; Heinz ketchup does not belong on a hotdog; and PennDOT should be embarrassed of the never-ending construction, detours and potholes on Route 28.

With his love for gardening and passion for hunting, Big Al was locally sourcing his food for decades long before it was the "in thing" to do. While a necessity in his youth growing up during the Depression, this passion for being self-sufficient was carried throughout his whole life. This Depression baby was ahead of his time with "being green," as evidenced by the approximately 87 "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" containers stacked neatly in his kitchen cupboard. The biggest challenge was actually finding the butter in his refrigerator with 13 containers of leftovers that all looked the same.

Big Al was known for his timeless words of wisdom, including "Life is hard; but it's harder if you're stupid" and "Don't be a jackass." He had a life-long ménage a trois with his homemade chili and Gas-X. He had a great fondness for sardines on crackers, stuffed cabbage (which he lovingly called hunky hand grenades), making turtle soup, and eating BLTs. And his famous holiday eggnog had enough whiskey to grow hair on your chest.

Also known as the Squirrel Whisperer, he communicated with the local red-tailed squirrels and fed them peanuts out of his hand. He took pride in his time served in the Navy on the USS San Marcos during the Korean War, often waxing nostalgia that the worst meal he'd ever eaten was ***on a Shingle (creamed chipped beef on toast). His mantra of a girl in every port often led to a fight in every port. With a stink eye towards organized religion, Big Al was more spiritual than religious and enjoyed reading the Bible before bed each night and watching "church on TV" every Sunday morning.

What he lacked in stature, he compensated with an over-abundance of charisma, charm and feistiness. Big Al took fashion advice from no one. With his trademark white, v-neck t-shirts and strategically coiffed comb-over, his comfort far outweighed any interest in the latest fashion trends. He was well-stocked with white shoe polish to keep his tennis shoes looking pristine for prime rib dinners at Longhorn Steakhouse.

In the last few years, Big Al's short-term memory loss was getting the best of him. On December 29, 2012-the day before his 81st birthday-he had a stroke that was a turning point in the decline of his health. His devout feistiness and stubbornness had served him well throughout his life. And even in his waning months, he was a model of strong will and sheer determination right up until the end of his journey here on earth. He will be greatly missed and fondly remembered by many friends, neighbors, nieces, nephews, and bun heads.

Also preceding Big Al in death were his older siblings: William Franklin Brownley Jr., Robert Fauntleroy Brownley, Richard Leonard Brownley, Virginia Lee Brownley Barnes, and Louise Beverly Brownley Kindle.

Tremendous heartfelt thanks go to Stacey Schaeffer and Barb Casey, truly compassionate and exceptional hospice nurses at ViaQuest Hospice, as well as Laniece Butler, who provided much more than just comfort for Big Al, but also provided a sense of humor, peace and tranquility during his transition from this life into the next. Many thanks also to the wonderful staff at Asbury Heights Nursing Home in Mt. Lebanon.

Visitation 6-8 p.m. Thursday, 1-3 and 6-8 p.m. Friday at the Schepner-Mcdermott Funeral Home, Inc., 165 Noble Ave., Crafton, where the Funeral Service will be held 10 a.m. Saturday with interment to follow, with full military honors, in Mount Calvary Cemetery, McKees Rocks. In lieu of the traditional Irish Wake, Family and friends are cordially invited to Downey's House Restaurant, 6080 Steubenville Pike, Robinson Twp., PA 15136, for a Celebration of Life Luncheon at Noon for a mandatory shot and a beer, in a final toast in Big Al's honor, the greatest Dad in the world.

Send condolences post-gazette.com/gb
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-06-29 07:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
he was also parent of a child who developed autism after vaccination
No, he wasn't. As that's not how autism works.

I mean this guy is a self admitted quack:

“Autism taught me more about medicine than medical school did,” the doctor once stated at a conference, according to the Epoch Times’ Jake Crosby.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-06-29 08:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a shame to hear.

Just this one anti-vaxer found floating dead in a river after killing himself you say?

Damn shame.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-06-29 08:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Damn shame.
^
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2015-06-29 08:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hot take alert:

The anti-vax crowd are more dangerous than any terrorist. The damage they do to both this generation, and the next, is almost incalculable. It's basically entitled white people terrorism, and there are few topics that get me angrier.

What I'm saying is:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-06-29 08:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all fear, and an irrational response to it. I feel truly bad for them on some level, because so much of what the do is based on fear of hurting those they love...except they don't understand that those they love are being hurt more by their actions, or lack thereof. It's a case of inaction being worse than the (incorrectly-perceived) wrong action.

And that's ignoring the entire aspect of it being a heinous insult to those with autism. Not only are they clinging to a fact that's been proven wrong time and time again (vaccines=autism), they're also saying to the autistic, "yeah...we'd rather our child die of an entirely preventable disease than be neurologically different from the norm".

But yeah. Not going into depth any further just to go round and round with/about anti-vaxers again. It's a never-ending cycle and bleeds into so many other issues and it's just not worth the time.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-29 08:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Diagnosis....murder.
(•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)

[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-06-29 08:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Do you keep a notepad file with this around just to ctrl+c/ctrl+v it?

Because that sounds like something I'd do if I were you.

(Sort of like the macros I keep around in FFXI witch nonsensical phrases in Spanish that I hit from time to time to mess with my Dominican-born LS leader.)
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2015-06-29 08:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Because that sounds like something I'd do if I were you.

(Sort of like the macros I keep around in FFXI witch nonsensical phrases in Spanish that I hit from time to time to mess with my Dominican-born LS leader.)

Back in the days of things like main assist macros in /l, I used to keep this around to annoy an Italian friend:

/l Mi scusi, <t>, dove è il giardino d'oliva più vicino?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-29 08:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Short answer, yes.
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-06-29 09:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just going to leave these little gems here, since the topic kinda went into anti-vaccinations:
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-29 09:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The anti-vax crowd on a magic bus all right...
The Magic Short Bus
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-06-29 09:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Drama Torama said: »
Mi scusi

All I can think of -- ever -- with that phrase.

Long-live the late 90s/early 00s.

[+]
 leo
By leo 2015-06-29 09:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

About that, I say only one thing: mooo
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2015-07-01 14:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.healthnutnews.com/3rd-alternative-prominent-doctor-from-florida-found-dead-in-2-weeks-authorities-say-md-was-murdered/ another holistic doctor found dead. Medical Cartel needs to be stopped they have a agenda to depopulate and make as much money as possable and they do not care about other people. Someone proves them wrong and they get murdered.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-07-01 15:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I read that getting murdered causes autism.
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-07-01 15:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
Medical Cartel needs to be stopped they have a agenda to depopulate
Well, it's nice to see that even members of incompetent conspiracies can be organized.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-01 15:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

How many more times must we explain to you that vaccines don't cause autism, Lordgrim?
How many more threads will it take?
You clearly don't know anything about anything science related, that's been proven throughout a multitude of threads(vaccinations, "spooky fluoride"..)
Nor having an autistic child makes you an expert about the biological causes. You just cling to something to blame cause apparently you can't accept it.

Autism is not zombiesm, no one transformed your child into an autistic, he's just that way. Stop refusing it, and be glad that research has made progress on this front, for future generations.

Meanwhile, keep your damn spawn vaccinated or go live somewhere away from the rest of society. You're a liability, a walking danger otherwise.
By Jetackuu 2015-07-02 15:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Drama Torama said: »
Mi scusi

All I can think of -- ever -- with that phrase.

Long-live the late 90s/early 00s.

*turns off lights*
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-03 09:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
http://www.healthnutnews.com/3rd-alternative-prominent-doctor-from-florida-found-dead-in-2-weeks-authorities-say-md-was-murdered/ another holistic doctor found dead. Medical Cartel needs to be stopped they have a agenda to depopulate and make as much money as possable and they do not care about other people. Someone proves them wrong and they get murdered.

very true, except majority of the posters in this thread have been thoroughly conditioned to think the Pharmaceutical industry, and Big Government, and Central banks, Government Educational Institutions, Big Corporations, and Organizations that promote a one world government can do no wrong and are only for the best intentions for everyone.

It is pure ignorance to deny facts that provides truth to those who are comfortable with accepting lies. Alas we must continue to fight the usurpers of our nations to restore our freedoms and religions which are constantly under attack. God Bless and never give up. A Better America is coming
YouTube Video Placeholder

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-03 09:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

majority of the posters in this thread have been thoroughly educated in science and have read researches, thus know what they're talking about
Ftfy.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-03 09:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Thread's not locked yet so I wouldn't rule that out.

We haven't reached page 9 yet give it time !
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-03 09:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
majority of the posters in this thread have been thoroughly educated in science and have read researches, thus know what they're talking about
Ftfy.

i didnt say that by the way this is one of
Quote:
the posters in this thread have been thoroughly conditioned to think the Pharmaceutical industry, and Big Government, and Central banks, Government Educational Institutions, Big Corporations, and Organizations that promote a one world government can do no wrong and are only for the best intentions for everyone.
By fonewear 2015-07-03 09:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry Jim Carrey is on the case !

https://twitter.com/jimcarrey/status/616049450243338240

California Gov says yes to poisoning more children with mercury and aluminum in manditory vaccines. This corporate fascist must be stopped.
First Page 2