Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 159 160 161
 Valefor.Applebottoms
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2015-04-26 22:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Downloaded this game a few days ago, absolutely loving it. Only 5 star I got so far was a Genji shield (working on the upgrading).

So today noticed the event and Terra, working to get her right now! Funny thing though, got 5 Mythril and clicked her banner like "awwww that sword was awesome" and did a Rare Pull.

Enhancer. First Try.

..now I'm in a race to get her as fast as possible. Damn Stamina timers!
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
Server: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2015-04-26 22:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
New event and Terra is up.

And just now i read some interesting hint, that i didnt notice before, but makes sense.

Currently we have 3 increased relic drop rate on-going: Aeris Guard Stick, Wakka/Cloud/Kain/Rydia relic and finally the new Terra relic/Zantetsuken/Regal Gown. I thought all those were available every relic pull done, but now i read, to access each increased drop rate, you need to select relic draw from respective banner. For example, I did 2 11 relic pulls and got 2 Guard Sticks. Looking now, that means i did the relic draw from Aeris Banner, so i was kinda of prevented of getting the Buster Sword, what i wanted. In other words, I wasted my 11 relic pulls ; ;

Given how mobile games work, that probably is the caveat to get your money. Also with how they keep the "Rare" draw on a separate button press from the Common, this sounds very feasible to me.

Valefor.Applebottoms said: »
Downloaded this game a few days ago, absolutely loving it. Only 5 star I got so far was a Genji shield (working on the upgrading).

So today noticed the event and Terra, working to get her right now! Funny thing though, got 5 Mythril and clicked her banner like "awwww that sword was awesome" and did a Rare Pull.

Enhancer. First Try.

Grats on the Enhancer, and don't feel too much of a rush to get Terra, since she just went up a few hours ago. You might want to work on just gaining some levels today with the exp event, and work on getting Aerith before her event ends, since I believe she works as a decent healer to round your team out.

On that note, is Terra a frontline character, or backline?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-04-26 23:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Just did my first 50/11 Relic draw, and didn't get one 5*. got 3 4*s, but they were all clubs. The rest were 3* staves and armor. Kind of disappointed in that. At this point, I have not received one 5*relic in any of my rare pulls.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2015-04-26 23:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Chilzen said: »

And just now i read some interesting hint, that i didnt notice before, but makes sense.

Currently we have 3 increased relic drop rate on-going: Aeris Guard Stick, Wakka/Cloud/Kain/Rydia relic and finally the new Terra relic/Zantetsuken/Regal Gown. I thought all those were available every relic pull done, but now i read, to access each increased drop rate, you need to select relic draw from respective banner. For example, I did 2 11 relic pulls and got 2 Guard Sticks. Looking now, that means i did the relic draw from Aeris Banner, so i was kinda of prevented of getting the Buster Sword, what i wanted. In other words, I wasted my 11 relic pulls ; ;

Given how mobile games work, that probably is the caveat to get your money. Also with how they keep the "Rare" draw on a separate button press from the Common, this sounds very feasible to me.

Valefor.Applebottoms said: »

Enhancer. First Try.

Grats on the Enhancer, and don't feel too much of a rush to get Terra, since she just went up a few hours ago. You might want to work on just gaining some levels today with the exp event, and work on getting Aerith before her event ends, since I believe she works as a decent healer to round your team out.

Already got Aerith from the event, so glad because as soon as I saw her all I could think was "she's my WHM", lol.

I probably should have corrected myself though, instead of how fast I could get her, it's more along the lines of will I be strong enough to do the battles to get her. So far it seems like it.

Which is what I like about this game. It gives newer players a shot at the new characters that come out; Aerith took me two days of grinding the easy mode of her event, lol.

Also you get a ton of exp eggs from each dungeon, think 30+ so far.

Edit: Thanks, btw, lol
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2015-04-26 23:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Just did my first 50/11 Relic draw, and didn't get one 5*. got 3 4*s, but they were all clubs. The rest were 3* staves and armor. Kind of disappointed in that. At this point, I have not received one 5*relic in any of my rare pulls.

Sadly, 5* are a stupidly low %, sitting at around 5% from what reports are showing. On the bright side, you can combine into 5* armor, which is better than nothing at least.
 Shiva.Zykei
Server: Shiva
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2015-04-27 00:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Got my first 5* today... a freaking Danjuro...

Oh well at least I can run retaliate with it~
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-04-27 01:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda wished Ultros was either an ally or an summon. Always wanted him alongside fighting with me, ever since his entrance in FF6. ;-;
Or be like Rise in the Persona games, and give me battle info, MASTER THE MONSTERS WEAKNESS IS LOVE, GIVE IT A HUG OR KISS!
By Pantafernando 2015-04-27 03:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Chilzen said: »

Given how strong she is for magics and how weak she is physically, probably i would give some spells to her and put her backline.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-04-27 10:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Kind of disappointed in the 11 draw system. Instead of giving me 3 clubs, 3 staves, 2 shield, 3 helmets, would have preferred the system to give me one if each weapon type (one spear sword shield axe etc). It makes it annoying when you burn mythri for only 3 usable pieces
 Asura.Vinedrius
Server: Asura
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-04-27 12:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I have just done my first ever 11 draw on Cain Rydia Cloud Wakka campaign and won(4-5*):

Official Ball Wakka relic
Danjuro 5* dagger (XII)
Genji Shield 5* (V)
Rune Axe 4* (V)
Hammerhead 4* axe (XII)
Empyrean Rod 4* (XII)

I guess I was lucky although I would prefer Cloud relic instead :p

Edit: Is Wakka a good party member overall? I like the way he can do decent damage from the back row with his access to throwing weapons but don't really know how good his stats are.
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-27 12:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vinedrius said: »
I have just done my first ever 11 draw on Cain Rydia Cloud Wakka campaign and won(4-5*):

Official Ball Wakka relic
Danjuro 5* dagger (XII)
Genji Shield 5* (V)
Rune Axe 4* (V)
Hammerhead 4* dagger (XII)
Empyrean Rod 4* (XII)

I guess I was lucky although I would prefer Cloud relic instead :p

Edit: Is Wakka a good party member overall? I like the way he can do decent damage from the back row with his access to throwing weapons but don't really know how good his stats are.

He's okay, but I haven't put a lot of effort into him as of yet.

Nice work on the 5*'s.

I landed this robe over the weekend. My WHM is happy.

MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-04-27 12:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn it.

All I wanted was a Buster Sword or a Blood Lance. ; ;
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-27 12:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohh, that's a nice dagger. :o
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Server: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2015-04-27 12:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Do ranged attacks still get -atk in the back row?
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-04-27 13:02:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hotkarl said: »
Do ranged attacks still get -atk in the back row?

no
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Server: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-04-27 13:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Danjuro /Genji shield / Light Rod / Hammerhead
 Asura.Linkan
user: Linkan
By Asura.Linkan 2015-04-27 13:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone use Terra yet? Im feeding her orbs but I dont wanna swap out my rydia ;o; *easily attatched*
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-04-27 13:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Linkan said: »
Anyone use Terra yet? Im feeding her orbs but I dont wanna swap out my rydia ;o; *easily attatched*

Yea I just zerged Rydia this sunday from 1-40 (got 5 star whip). Gonna level terra next week to see since she is my fav.
 Asura.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-04-27 14:30:42
Link | Quote | Reply

According to the ranking on the official strategy site;

Attack: Terra > Rydia
Defense: Terra > Rydia
Magic: Terra = Rydia
Mind: Rydia > Terra
HP: Terra > Rydia
Resistance: Terra = Rydia
Speed: Terra = Rydia

Usable abilities:
Terra: Black Magic 5* Support 4* White Magic 3*
Rydia: Summoning 5* Black Magic 3* White Magic 2*

Weapons:
Terra: Sword, Dagger, Rod
Rydia: Whip, Dagger, Rod

Armors:
Terra: Hat, Bracer, Robe, Helm, Light Armor, Armor
Rydia: Hat, Bracer, Robe

Overall, Terra looks like a much better and tougher caster.
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2015-04-27 15:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm thinking about swapping aerith for Terra once i get terra caught up in levels :x Aeriths autos are just bad, And I find i tend to do better by killing the opponent in less turns before letting them even get a turn lol.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-04-27 15:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

That's crappy news about terra vs rydia.,she just happened to be my highest leveled character after cloud
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2015-04-27 15:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep just made the switch and pretty happy about it, Terra does about the same dmg as rydia for autos (rydia using 5star whip, terra using 4star sword)

Terra is only lvl 20 and Rydia is 35 lol. have both of them equipped with Cura and 1 black magic spell each. Now this way i can auto stomp stuff faster while still having a decent Setup for bosses 8D
By Pantafernando 2015-04-27 17:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

About comparing Rydia vs Terra, Rydia is a summoner.

Though i dont know anything about summons, im having a hard time trying mastery against calcabrina as my party have zero AoE. All i can do is using my double cuts or cloud soul break. But its a massive pain to adjust Calca and Brina hp to be finished with single hits of 1000ish.

I wish i had a summoner with shiva in this situation... I already used twice airplane trick.
 Bahamut.Phidruran
Server: Bahamut
user: phidruran
By Bahamut.Phidruran 2015-04-27 18:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Just make sure to champion every round except that one and you'll master that level.
By runeghost 2015-04-27 19:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

On the bright side, you can upgrade the guard stick to six stars? =/
Look on the good side =)
By runeghost 2015-04-27 19:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So, do people pick a party and stick with it; spend some time leveling everyone in case you need them, or what?
I will probably keep with what I am doing, but I am curious what others are doing.
And I am glad that I am not the only one that is obsessed with the Calca/Brina fight -_-;;;;
By runeghost 2015-04-27 20:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

"twice airplane trick"?
By runeghost 2015-04-27 20:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, let me guess. Hitting 'airplane mode' to force a disconnect to restart the fight?
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-04-27 20:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

alternatively, you can force the app to close, then you can restart the round you were last on from the beginning

(in android, this is holding the home button and manually closing the app)
By fillerbunny9 2015-04-27 20:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

with the Aeris event, I bought all the materials necessary to make a Leviathan summon, and I have to say it was very worth it. completely destroying an entire field of enemies with Tidal Wave is fantastic. the Calca Brina fight? Leviathan says you're dead. also works very well on the Golbez fight if you happen to get an Ability restore item.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 159 160 161