Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » New Dissidia
New Dissidia
 Sylph.Zodiacbrave
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: ohnogc
By Sylph.Zodiacbrave 2016-02-05 01:55:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Liking the Antipyretic remix, the Trisection remix not so much.

Yeah, Ramza's model looks pretty girly, but I'm just glad he's getting the recognition. Because FFT is the best FF.
[+]
 Sylph.Knala
Server: Sylph
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2016-02-05 02:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said: »
its not like late 80s early 90s where they can hide FFs they release, most of the world didn't know about FF 2 3 and 5 till VII came out and ppl went "uhhhhhh wheres 4 5 and 6?" cause 2 3 and 5 were never released in NA till Playstation era. FF2 in NA was actually FF4 and FF3 was FF6. If enough ppl qq about it they'll do something to make it available in NA. That being said a console dissidia with better online capabilitys (ewww adhoc psn) would give them a lovely chunk of $$$ seeing how 012 was the most profitable Psp game released?

3 was never released until the DS era, and honestly not 100% fond of the ds version as they did change a few things like max amount of monsters that could be on screen at once (infinitely dividing monsters in the cave you needed darkness blades/dark knights) along with gutting onion knight from the core game and require you to actually have friends... took till this recent era of 3DS games before i started actually using multiplayer features...

I wonder what Ramza's dynamic will be considering the onion knight was from the game that basically originated the class changing system, bartz/butz is obviously a freelancer/jobless in dissidia and ramza seems to be in his squire garb... would think he changes classes but...

BTW odd thought, any one find it funny that the onion knights limit break has him change to a sage/ninja even though at the end of the game the onion knight class was the strongest?

for those of you who don't know onion knight was the original starter class for ff3, had some of the weakest stats and couldn't equip anything past what you could buy in the first town possibly second UNTIL the end of the game. Ninja in 3 was able to equip everything in the game EXCEPT 1 set of gear that drops from enemies in the final dungeon called "onion xxx" was only obviously equipable by the onion knight which coincidentally after a certain level has some of the most broke stats in the game at the cost of having no real abilities though.

Final thing completely unrelated, for some reason i cant view embedded youtube videos, they register as "images" on pages when i try to right click them, and disappear when i click on them to play, any one had this issue before? (i pretty much have this issue on every site)
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-02-05 09:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramza's strongest class by the end of Tactics is Squire. Which gains access to new and more broken abilities as the game, and Ramza himself, progresses.

And his demo seemed to demonstrate some of them.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2016-02-05 09:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Draylo said: »
Hm Ramza looks like hes the younger version, hopefully he looks less girly in his older phase lol.

He's always 16. I want to say Tactics takes place over the course of two years but I'd probably be just shooting from the hip.
The characters ages progress in their bios as a year passes in game time from chapter 2 onwards. Before chapter 2 it's a flash back thing a year or 2 before or something. There are also points where it jumps ahead by several months so technically the amount of time that passes isn't fixed but I'm sure there is a canon amount of time.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-05 10:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Time passes between chapters yeah, but I can't find a definitive timeline. Like a year passes between C1-2 IIRC and then again into C4 which accounts how Delita went from scrub to Holy Knight and other people getting promoted.

Also as an aside. If you like Final Fantasy Tactics, play Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. It's like FFT but better.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-05 10:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Apparently, there was 2 years from the start of the game and when Deltia marries Ovelia at the end.

Spoilers~
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-02-05 15:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Also as an aside. If you like Final Fantasy Tactics, play Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. It's like FFT but better.

I can agree for gameplay but not the story.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-02-05 23:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]