Demons - Ghosts - Supernatural

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Demons - Ghosts - supernatural
Demons - Ghosts - supernatural
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 16:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

looooooooooool - At least the Welsh are looking past their cattle.

Don't stick your peepee in Ghosts, Kids.

Source
Quote:
Gavin Davis, author of paranormal book Ghost Sex, says he is currently investigating a number of reports made by drivers on a Wales road who say they are picking up and being seduced by hitchhiking ghosts.

Walesonline.co.uk reports:

One of them involved a Pembrokeshire man who told Mr Davies he was seduced by a figure disguised as a beautiful woman hitchhiking on the A40.

Advertisement
“I was approached by a man who did not want to be identified because it could expose him to ridicule, who told me he picked up a hitchhiker who turned out to be a ghost that seduced him,” Mr Davies said.

Advertisement
“Now, I’m aware that stuff like this is often intended as erotica and people have fantasies about it. And at first I thought it was a wind up call. But this man genuinely believed he was seduced by a paranormal entity.

“He said that he was driving back from a date that hadn’t gone as planned.

“He saw a beautiful woman on the side of the road and he picked her up.”

Mr Davies said the man, known as “John,” then pulled over and took the mysterious woman into a public toilet.

He said the ghost then seduced John in terms too graphic to describe.

‘John’ wrote: “Then I started to smell something strange, at first I thought it was like a cigarette smell.

“I was choking, and I thought I was going to die. I was crying and everything. I was passing out.

“I just wanted a policeman to start banging on the window and save me.

“I pushed her back with all my force and there was not a pretty girl on me but some haggard, disgusting old woman with some kind of awful skin condition.

“I just screamed and screamed and she just vanished.”

Mr Davies said he believes the man could have been affected by sleep paralysis after nodding off.

Sleep paralysis is a condition where the victim feels wide awake but is unable to move a muscle.

It is often accompanied by delusions of being watched by a menacing presence.

“In the renaissance era they believed that the paralysis was caused by succubi, who would seduce people while they were asleep,” Mr Davies said.

His book “Ghost Sex” has already sold 3,000 copies online and topped supernatural charts on the Amazon Kindle store.

He is also the editor of Paranormal Chronicles, a website that looks into suspected sightings of ghosts and UFOs.

“Writing this book has taken its toll on me,” Mr Davies said.

“This is just one account, and many of the others are far more graphic and quite traumatic to research.

“It is certainly the last time I will write a book about ghost sex.”

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-02-27 09:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Better love story than Twilight.
[+]
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-02-27 09:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
There's actually a pair of names, as well as a category, for that sorta thing. If the spirit is male, it's considered an incubus. If female, it's a succubus. Both of which fall into the demonic category of hauntings. The other three categories are, as follows: Human residual, human intelligent, and poltergeist (which isn't really a haunting at all, just an abused person with repressed mental energies who loses control over said energies, causing objects to move, weird sounds, etc.).

Sounds like you believe that stuff.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-02-27 10:00:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
If the spirit is male, it's considered an incubus. If female, it's a succubus. Both of which fall into the demonic category
Sorry but this is just wrong.

Male is Crowley.

Female is Ruby.

Get your ***straight.
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-02-27 10:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like a mission for

Bahamut.Scizor
Server: Bahamut
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2015-02-27 10:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
Sounds like a mission for

She's also crazy hot.
By protectorchrono 2015-02-27 10:56:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been getting really hooked on Ghost Adventures the past couple months. I know that if you open yourself up to the paranormal, then some crazy s&&& can happen but meh. Who knows? Ghosts may be real, we don't truly know what happens to us after we die. If we have alot of unfinished business, died really suddenly, or are too attached to life we could live on as Earthbound Spirits.

P.S: I miss Nick from Ghost Adventures. Without him, the show is just missing something.