State Dept: 'No American Is Proud' Of CIA Tactics

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » State Dept: 'No American is proud' of CIA tactics
State Dept: 'No American is proud' of CIA tactics
By Bigsmokey 2014-07-31 15:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone ho is like "Republican's" "Democrats" blah blah blah. WAKE UP U F**KERS. The two party system is a bunch of hog wash that has tricked you sheeple that there is a choice. Nothing il change until "We the people" vote in a non democrat or republican. I urge everyone to vote for the best third party candidate, that way we wont have a hand picked, groomed, lair that is really working or his elitist buddies. Also I dont want to hear anyone say that "its a wasted vote to do that, durrr." Its not wasted if we all vote for the third party.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-31 15:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

No thanks, being a member of a third party doesn't automatically make a person capable.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-07-31 15:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
No thanks, being a member of a third party doesn't automatically make a person capable.

true, but as we have seen from the last two presidents, being Democrat or republican certainly doesn't mean they are capable (least not for the good of the ppl)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 15:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said: »

true, but as we have seen from the last two presidents, being Democrat or republican certainly doesn't mean they are capable (least not for the good of the ppl)
Shhh.

If you talk bad about Obama, you will be attacked by his apologists here.
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-07-31 15:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bigsmokey said: »
Everyone ho is like "Republican's" "Democrats" blah blah blah. WAKE UP U F**KERS. The two party system is a bunch of hog wash that has tricked you sheeple that there is a choice. Nothing il change until "We the people" vote in a non democrat or republican. I urge everyone to vote for the best third party candidate, that way we wont have a hand picked, groomed, lair that is really working or his elitist buddies. Also I dont want to hear anyone say that "its a wasted vote to do that, durrr." Its not wasted if we all vote for the third party.

Correct to a point, however there is nothing stopping them (the ones in control) from offering up an apparently desirable 3rd party candidate who will play along while putting on a show. It is all a show and they get rid of people who don't play along (JFK). Most of the people (if you want to call them that) who really run the show are unseen. Until there is real truth and real justice (which may be never or at some kind of an end), it is all a waste. The truth is stranger than fiction. I am sure.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-31 16:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Shhh.

More strawman? I'm not satisfied with Obama. I voted for Obama. Registered Independent. I'll fax over the documents. Just because I have liberal views doesn't mean I'm donating my organs to the DNC. But whatever, the RNC and Republicans have done a bang up job pushing everyone away from them.

The organization is alot like Sears right now. Something not even your parents or grandparents want to be associated with if you're anywhere near sane.

Bush was ***. I didn't vote for Bush. Not liking one person doesn't mean you're thrilled with the other. I'd like to see superior candidates to the people we've had thus far or I'll be writing in Goku, Pikachu and President Karst of Bastok. Yes, I also think Archduke Kam'lanaut might be in the runnning for the next election.

"Opening the Gates of Paradise, one crystal at a time."

Also, Congress is about as 'for the people' as Ebola is.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 16:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Shhh.

More strawman? I'm not satisfied with Obama. I voted for Obama. Registered Independent. I'll fax over the documents. Just because I have liberal views doesn't mean I'm donating my organs to the DNC. But whatever, the RNC and Republicans have done a bang up job pushing everyone away from them.

The organization is alot like Sears right now. Something not even your parents or grandparents want to be associated with if you're anywhere near sane.

Bush was ***. I didn't vote for Bush. Not liking one person doesn't mean you're thrilled with the other. I'd like to see superior candidates to the people we've had thus far or I'll be writing in Goku, Pikachu and President Karst of Bastok. Yes, I also think Archduke Kam'lanaut might be in the runnning for the next election.

"Opening the Gates of Paradise, one crystal at a time."

Also, Congress is about as 'for the people' as Ebola is.
Wait, was I talking about you?

So defensive though, if you thought I was calling you one of Obama's apologists.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-31 16:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
But whatever, the RNC and Republicans have done a bang up job pushing everyone away from them.

I keep hearing things like this. While I don't disagree, it's a one-sided view. I don't see a lot of open Obama supporters on the left, not to mention the amount of left-leaning people that try to claim they're centrists and shy away from the title of "liberal". People are distancing themselves from both parties.
By Altimaomega 2014-08-01 02:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I know ONE and only ONE person who openly supports obama. He is the crazy in-law from the east coast. Of coarse I know of some people that voted for obama and every single one of them regret it. They are also the type that only voted for him because he is black. Its gonna be interesting to see "once again" what happens when obama is off the ticket during election time. (think 2010, only its gonna be epic)
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 03:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The 2010 election (as all non-Presidential elections do) issue wasn't that Obama wasn't on it but sheer apathy of the voters.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-01 03:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

White people are the devil!
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 03:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

No, it's only white hetero males that are scum. Cis-Scum if my tumblrtard lingo is up to date.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-01 03:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »

No, it's only white hetero males that are scum. Cis-Scum if my tumblrtard lingo is up to date.
Those darn white people trying to procreate! Curse them all!
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 03:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Although if you do suffer the hugely offensive quality of being born with that certain set of traits, you can always absolve yourself with a self-diagnosed mental disorder. I'm particularly fond of Headmates myself.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2014-08-01 03:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

FEE-FO-FI-FUM, DIE YOU CIS SCUM (◕‿◕✿)
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-08-01 05:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
I know ONE and only ONE person who openly supports obama. He is the crazy in-law from the east coast. Of coarse I know of some people that voted for obama and every single one of them regret it. They are also the type that only voted for him because he is black. Its gonna be interesting to see "once again" what happens when obama is off the ticket during election time. (think 2010, only its gonna be epic)
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 05:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Although if you do suffer the hugely offensive quality of being born with that certain set of traits, you can always absolve yourself with a self-diagnosed mental disorder. I'm particularly fond of Headmates myself.

Oh, I like where this is going, continue.
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-08-01 05:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

Oh, I like where this is going, continue.
You mean with Saevel jumping in, unloading his usual diarrhetic barrage on the oppressed white man/tribal social norms/rape?
Either that or global warming.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 05:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, those aren't nearly as good.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 05:46:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you mean diarrhetic or diuretic? Because one of those isn't a word, and the other one probably doesn't mean what you think it does.
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-08-01 05:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Do you mean diarrhetic or diuretic? Because one of those isn't a word, and the other one probably doesn't mean what you think it does.
Diarrhetic, of or relating to diarrhea. Diuretic promotes production of urine.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 05:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »

Hmm, I guess it does exist as a word in some online dictionaries, just not the more reputable ones. Carry on.
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-08-01 06:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »

Hmm, I guess it does exist as a word in some online dictionaries, just not the more reputable ones. Carry on.
You'll get better results looking for diarrheoic, but that is a US/UK distinction (Mirriam-Webster vs Oxford).
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 06:07:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Mirriam-Webster ftw (*** you Queen's English).

But seriously, even the know dictionaries are behind/lacking in all used definitions.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 06:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

To be fair, there is a huge difference between what appears in Urban Dictionary and what belongs in a professional, reputable dictionary.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 06:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

To be fair, there is a huge difference between what appears in Urban Dictionary and what belongs in a professional, reputable dictionary.
not really, they both serve to show people how words are used, it doesn't matter if it's pure slang or not.

You lost your claim when they added "ain't." (probably before that, but that's the first that I'm aware of.)
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 07:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, just no. If you can go through the list of words on Urban Dictionary and tell me with a straight face that all of the words and definitions belong in Webster's, then there is no help for you.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-08-01 07:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, just no. If you can go through the list of words on Urban Dictionary and tell me with a straight face that all of the words and definitions belong in Webster's, then there is no help for you.
This.
By fonewear 2014-08-01 07:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I live in the suburbs and I find this offensive.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-01 08:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

I live in the suburbs and I find this offensive.
Is there a suburban dictionary?