Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 209 210 211 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-01-27 11:23:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bold as much as you want, you are still missing the part where I say Obama is entirely responsible for the current boom. I have also stated how the economy is booming, you just choose to ignore it. You have also failed to show the economy is not enjoying a boom. This isn't hard at all.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 13:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You have not stated how the economy is booming, you posted an press release that showed unadjusted fiscal amounts that have no basis to reality.

You also assumed that I stated that the economy is not growing. You failed (or refused, which is more likely) to realize that I was questioning your assertion that Obama is responsible at all.

You also seem to dodge the question I keep asking you. Name one policy that Obama enacted that even remotely helped the economy.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-01-27 13:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I posted the current deficit, which is public record, which is factual. You posted a graph and interpreted it stupidly. Your numbers remain incorrect. Obama's 4th budget is still be compiled.

I did not make a statement to you about economic growth, I stated the economy grew 5% in the 3rd quarter, and for some reason, altima sought to deny it, and he failed, as usual.

The auto-bailout is an obvious policy that was a success. As was all of the spending during Obama's first 3 years that was required to prop up the economy during the Great Recession. Like I said, this isn't difficult, Obama is currently presiding over a boom, you can deny it all you want, it doesn't change reality.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 14:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I posted the current deficit, which is public record, which is factual.
You posted a press release that showed preliminary numbers and tried to pass it as fact. I know you are stupid, but you can't be that stupid....

The website even said that this was a press release......and that these were preliminary numbers........

You posted a graph and interpreted it stupidly. Your numbers remain incorrect. Obama's 4th budget is still be compiled.
That's a bold statement, care to elaborate or are you just going to deflect again?

I did not make a statement to you about economic growth, I stated the economy grew 5% in the 3rd quarter, and for some reason, altima sought to deny it, and he failed, as usual.
Let me help you here. When you state that the economy grew 5% in a quarter, you made a statement about economic growth....

Also, if you were addressing Altima, why did you accuse me of the following?

You have also failed to show the economy is not enjoying a boom.

The auto-bailout is an obvious policy that was a success.
You mean the one that Bush did? You do realize that Bush started the GM bailout, right? Oh wait, you are going to say that it was Obama who did it, and not Bush....

As was all of the spending during Obama's first 3 years that was required to prop up the economy during the Great Recession.
Did it prop it up? All it did was...well...nothing really. Except create more debt that we will eventually have to pay for....

Like I said, this isn't difficult, Obama is currently presiding over a boom, you can deny it all you want, it doesn't change reality.

This is the...5th time I'm repeating this question to you:

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You also seem to dodge the question I keep asking you. Name one policy that Obama enacted that even remotely helped the economy.
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-01-27 14:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I posted the current deficit, which is public record, which is factual. You posted a graph and interpreted it stupidly. Your numbers remain incorrect. Obama's 4th budget is still be compiled.

The auto-bailout is an obvious policy that was a success. As was all of the spending during Obama's first 3 years that was required to prop up the economy during the Great Recession. Like I said, this isn't difficult, Obama is currently presiding over a boom, you can deny it all you want, it doesn't change reality.
It is hard to argue that the auto-bailout was necessarily a success; it largely depends on what your criteria for success is. Are they still in business? Yes. Would we have been better off with a huge/painful industry shakeup? Long-term, probably yes.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 14:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »

It is hard to argue that the auto-bailout was necessarily a success; it largely depends on what your criteria for success is. Are they still in business? Yes. Would we have been better off with a huge/painful industry shakeup? Long-term, probably yes.
Problem is, Vic's definition of success is:

Was Obama remotely involved? Answer to that question is the same as if it was successful or not.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-01-27 14:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

You posted a graph and interpreted it stupidly. Your numbers remain incorrect. Obama's 4th budget is still be compiled.
That's a bold statement, care to elaborate or are you just going to deflect again?

Its not a bold statement. Obama's current fiscal years are '10-'13. Fact. Done. Indisputable. 2013 is not released yet, notice how your graph says through '12? Therefore, there are only 3 Obama years that we have information on. Therefore, this statement:
Notice how total spending attributed to Bush's last 4 years is $11.945 trillion, but the total spending on Obama's first 4 years is $14.515 trillion?
is completely wrong. You are giving Obama one of Bush's years. You are also giving Obama Bush's deficit, which is the real reason conservatives refuse to give Bush 2009, not that it matters, because it is always going to be Bush that turned a surplus into a 1.4 trillion deficit, that Obama has worked to reduce to 480~ billion, that you also refuse to accept.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-27 15:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not a bold statement. Obama's current fiscal years are '10-'13. Fact. Done. Indisputable. 2013 is not released yet, notice how your graph says through '12? Therefore, there are only 3 Obama years that we have information on. Therefore, this statement:
Notice how total spending attributed to Bush's last 4 years is $11.945 trillion, but the total spending on Obama's first 4 years is $14.515 trillion?
is completely wrong. You are giving Obama one of Bush's years. You are also giving Obama Bush's deficit, which is the real reason conservatives refuse to give Bush 2009, not that it matters, because it is always going to be Bush that turned a surplus into a 1.4 trillion deficit, that Obama has worked to reduce to 480~ billion, that you also refuse to accept.

I'm sorry to break it to both of you, but neither bush or obama improved anything when they knowingly accepted a debt machine known as the federal reserve. I love it when folks say " surplus" as well as if they are claiming the entire nation was out of debt and all was peachy and our currency was getting stronger and everyone is working. When its clear there is a lack of jobs and our currency is getting wrecked and no everything is not peachy. Each of these fine examples of prestigious Presidents moved jobs out of our nation. Bush signed in a terrible idea known as the Patriot Act which violates our constitutional rights and literally breaks our 4th amendment i guess our constitution no longer apply's anymore. I have a very big problem with that because that Constitution was written for us to tell the government what they can not do to us and now they can do whatever. Obama signed in National Defense Authorization Act 2015 which targets American citizens to be held legally in indefinite detention in our nations Fema camps. Which are conveniently positioned strategically around the nation and can hold up to 30,000 in each. It also gives a clear pass to have our nations military to have the same authority as our law enforcement officers to detain American Citizens inside our borders which is strictly forbidden in the Constitution which does not apply anymore. This is not a conspiracy its actual law. Now here is a serious question i want everyone to think very hard about. Would you rather be a slave in a democracy that out in the open supports tyranny and is for special interest and by special interest? Or would you rather be free in a Constitutional Republic for which our nation was founded for and by the people? That is a choice each and everyone of us will have to make in our life time if you live in America.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 15:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

When numbers don't agree with reality, either make some numbers up or change the methodology of reporting.
got it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 15:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »

I'm sorry to break it to both of you, but neither bush or obama improved anything when they knowingly accepted a debt machine known as the federal reserve. I love it when folks say " surplus" as well as if they are claiming the entire nation was out of debt and all was peachy and our currency was getting stronger and everyone is working. When its clear there is a lack of jobs and our currency is getting wrecked and no everything is not peachy. Each of these fine examples of prestigious Presidents moved jobs out of our nation. Bush signed in a terrible idea known as the Patriot Act which violates our constitutional rights and literally breaks our 4th amendment i guess our constitution no longer apply's anymore. I have a very big problem with that because that Constitution was written for us to tell the government what they can not do to us and now they can do whatever. Obama signed in National Defense Authorization Act 2015 which targets American citizens to be held legally in indefinite detention in our nations Fema camps. Which are conveniently positioned strategically around the nation and can hold up to 30,000 in each. It also gives a clear pass to have our nations military to have the same authority as our law enforcement officers to detain American Citizens inside our borders which is strictly forbidden in the Constitution which does not apply anymore. This is not a conspiracy its actual law. Now here is a serious question i want everyone to think very hard about. Would you rather be a slave in a democracy that out in the open supports tyranny and is for special interest and by special interest? Or would you rather be free in a Constitutional Republic for which our nation was founded for and by the people? That is a choice each and everyone of us will have to make in our life time if you live in America.
Take your BS out of this thread and keep it in your BS thread please.

I know you have to continuously bump your own thread just to keep it alive, but please don't ***up other threads with your idiotic conspiracy theories....
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 15:57:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, btw Vic.

You are wrong about the 2009 Fiscal Budget

Quote:
The United States federal budget for fiscal year 2009 began as a spending request submitted by President George W. Bush to the 110th Congress. The final resolution written and submitted by the 110th Congress to be forwarded to the President was approved by the House on June 5, 2008. The final spending bills for the budget were not signed into law until March 11, 2009 by President Barack Obama, nearly five and a half months after the fiscal year began.

Who signed the 2009 federal budget again? Do you want me to hold your hand while you read the bolded part again?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-27 16:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Asura.Kingnobody said

I know you have to continuously bump your own thread just to keep it alive, but please don't ***up other threads with your idiotic conspiracy theories....

I was on topic i am not even referencing anything about my topic, but thank you for the bump it helps folks wake up, and what you are calling B.S about is actual fact, look it up if you care about your freedoms. Wait i forgot you do not.

Patriot Act & National Defense Authorization Act 2015
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-27 16:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, laughter does have a way of waking people up.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-27 16:11:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
or making them die in hysterics.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-27 16:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember when Obama single-handedly killed Osama bin Laden and later waved his gas price wand?

I Remember when 30 of our finest of Americas Armed Forces were murdered on 1 helicopter Aug. 6, 2011 in Afghanistan. Including the entire Seal Team 6 who were the ones who "got" Osama Bin Laden and the story was never fully explained or investigated. One of the fathers Mr.Strange said this and never received his answers.

“‘Your son changed America,’” Mr. Strange said the president told him. “I grabbed the president by the shoulders and said, ‘I don’t need to know about my son. I need to know what happened.’”

Hero's Never Forgotten link

you laughing about this ?

Quote:
Bahamut.Ravael said

I was not laughing about my fellow brothers getting killed.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 16:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Asura.Kingnobody said

I was on topic i am not even referencing anything about my topic, but thank you for the bump it helps folks wake up, and what you are calling B.S about is actual fact, look it up if you care about your freedoms. Wait i forgot you do not.

Patriot Act & National Defense Authorization Act 2015
If "***" means "fact" to you, that would explain a whole hell of a lot of things about your reasoning.

Besides, who says that I do not care about my freedom? You are the one who is promoting abolition of freedoms here bub. Ever stopped to think what would happen if we get rid of the currency system like you are suggesting?

But, just for shits and giggles, let's pick apart your argument:

Quote:
I'm sorry to break it to both of you, but neither bush or obama improved anything when they knowingly accepted a debt machine known as the federal reserve. I love it when folks say " surplus" as well as if they are claiming the entire nation was out of debt and all was peachy and our currency was getting stronger and everyone is working.

It is well known that you have no clue as to what the federal reserve does. But now you brought "surplus" into the conversation that nobody ever mentioned. Do you know what a surplus is?

Quote:
Bush signed in a terrible idea known as the Patriot Act which violates our constitutional rights and literally breaks our 4th amendment i guess our constitution no longer apply's anymore.

The Patriot Act is a misguided law, but not for the reasons you think it is. Can you tell us anything about what the Patriot Act did to change the 4th Amendment? Do you know what the 4th Amendment is?

Quote:
Obama signed in National Defense Authorization Act 2015 which targets American citizens to be held legally in indefinite detention in our nations Fema camps. Which are conveniently positioned strategically around the nation and can hold up to 30,000 in each. It also gives a clear pass to have our nations military to have the same authority as our law enforcement officers to detain American Citizens inside our borders which is strictly forbidden in the Constitution which does not apply anymore.

Look, I'm no fan of Obama, but I seriously doubt this bill does that.

Please, show us where in this appropriations bill does any of your dribble make any sense? Do you know what an appropriations bill is for?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 16:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember when Obama single-handedly killed Osama bin Laden and later waved his gas price wand?

I Remember when 30 of our finest of Americas Armed Forces were murdered on 1 helicopter Aug. 6, 2011 in Afghanistan. Including the entire Seal Team 6 who were the ones who "got" Osama Bin Laden and the story was never fully explained or investigated. One of the fathers Mr.Strange said this and never received his answers.

“‘Your son changed America,’” Mr. Strange said the president told him. “I grabbed the president by the shoulders and said, ‘I don’t need to know about my son. I need to know what happened.’”

you laughing about this ?

Quote:
Bahamut.Ravael said

I was not laughing about my fellow brothers getting killed.
No, we are laughing at your dribble.

Here's a napkin for you

Wipe yourself off please.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 16:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

And I appreciate it if nobody responds for Lordgrim this time. He is a big boy, let him defend his own reasoning for once.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-27 16:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You call being in debt freedom ? The federal reserve is not a monetary system of freedom. It is a system of slavery in form of financial obligations that uses compound interest as the invisible chains. You think your free but you are not. I am against all forms of slavery including compound interest. I was born and raised in Ohio one of the most abolitionist states of the union who produced two of the most significant generals that won the civil war that brought our great union back together, respectively Grant and Sherman. You asked about surplus = Being more than or in excess of what is needed or required. Technically you could say both bush and obama added surplus to our national debt. The 4th amendment in our bill of rights prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and requires any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. The Patriot Act bypasses all of that. The FBI at will can right its own search warrants, and our communications via phones and PC's are being monitored by NSA even this website ( hi big brother i know your reading this). I gave you the information for the NDAA 2015 even some of our senators and representatives back it up that it targets American citizens to be held legally in indefinite detention in our nations Fema camps. Which are conveniently positioned strategically around the nation and can hold up to 30,000 in each. It also gives a clear pass to have our nations military to have the same authority as our law enforcement officers to detain American Citizens inside our borders. I do not honestly think you like being free since you love the federal reserve. There is nothing free about it, it is putting debt on each and everyone of our citizens yes even you Mr. Nobody you got a chunk of a odious debt also placed on your shoulders just like i do and the rest of the 400 million citizens. Do you like being a slave to the system?
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-27 17:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

take your napkin back your going to need it.

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 17:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

It is a system of slavery in form of financial obligations that uses compound interest as the invisible chains.
Do you know what interest is? Do you know why banks and people charge each other interest? Do you know the difference between simple and complex interest? Do you know why one is used over another?

I was born and raised in Ohio one of the most abolitionist states of the union who produced two of the most significant generals that won the civil war that brought our great union back together, respectively Grant and Sherman.
To anyone from Ohio, I want to say this:

I know that not everyone thinks like this guy does, and nobody here is going to hold you to his example of an Ohioan.

You asked about surplus = Being more than or in excess of what is needed or required. Technically you could say both bush and obama added surplus to our national debt.
If you are talking about a general definition, you are half right. However, since we are talking about governmental budgets, you are completely wrong. Try again.

The 4th amendment in our bill of rights prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and requires any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Almost. Not by oath, nor has to describe the place to be searched, nor the things to be seized.

the Patriot Act bypasses all of that. The FBI at will can right its own search warrants, and our communications via phones and PC's are being monitored by NSA even this website ( hi big brother i know your reading this).
The Patriot Act does not bypass that. It gives the FBI expedited procedural process in regards to specific events and for specific reasons, and only for certain individuals charged with certain crimes.

I gave you the information for the NDAA 2015 even some of our senators and representatives back it up that it targets American citizens to be held legally in indefinite detention in our nations Fema camps. Which are conveniently positioned strategically around the nation and can hold up to 30,000 in each. It also gives a clear pass to have our nations military to have the same authority as our law enforcement officers to detain American Citizens inside our borders.

Where in the appropriations bill does it give anyone any power to target anyone?

Again, do you know what an appropriations bill does? Seriously, look it up and weep at how stupid you look right now.

I do not honestly think you like being free since you love the federal reserve. There is nothing free about it, it is putting debt on each and everyone of our citizens yes even you Mr. Nobody you got a chunk of a odious debt also placed on your shoulders just like i do and the rest of the 400 million citizens.

A) You have yet to prove that we are, as you put it, "slaves to the system"

B) There are ~320 million people in the US. Where are the extra 80 million you think we have?

Do you like being a slave to the system?
Don't worry, I'll just run away.

I don't want a used napkin, you keep it or throw it away...
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-01-27 17:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, btw Vic.

Quote:
The United States federal budget for fiscal year 2009 began as a spending request submitted by President George W. Bush to the 110th Congress. The final resolution written and submitted by the 110th Congress to be forwarded to the President was approved by the House on June 5, 2008. The final spending bills for the budget were not signed into law until March 11, 2009 by President Barack Obama, nearly five and a half months after the fiscal year began.

Who signed the 2009 federal budget again? Do you want me to hold your hand while you read the bolded part again?

This happens to every incoming President. It was Bush's budget. Period. Thats why every graph lists every President's budget years 1 year after they take office to one year after they leave. Obama's fiscal years are 2010-2017. Period. Its not a debate.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-27 17:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
A) You have yet to prove that we are, as you put it, "slaves to the system"

B) There are ~320 million people in the US. Where are the extra 80 million you think we have?

i gave you all the proof and i quote a famous movie line in saying this " You can't handle the Truth"

I guess you do not count undocumented citizens who have been living here a long time.

also i did not use your napkin and i do not receive hand outs, i work for a honest living.

Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-01-27 17:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

They just made a movie about this right? Right. Also, the entire SEAL Team 6 was not killed, they just lost 30 guys on a mission. It happens, they know the risk, and they know their stories will likely never be told.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 17:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, btw Vic.

Quote:

This happens to every incoming President. It was Bush's budget. Period. Thats why every graph lists every President's budget years 1 year after they take office to one year after they leave. Obama's fiscal years are 2010-2017. Period. Its not a debate.
I cannot believe it. The deniability is so strong with you Vic that it is off the charts.

I have given you undeniable proof that you are wrong, and you still think you are right!

Budgets are normally signed before the fiscal period begins, not 5 and a half months afterwards! Also, this was not Bush's budget, there was several months where the budget changed from what Bush proposed to what Obama wanted.

This is Obama's budget. This is not Bush's budget. Bush did not sign this budget to law, Obama did. He is responsible for it, not anyone else. It is his name on the piece of paper, not Bush's, not Clinton's, not Reagan's, but Obama's.

Why don't you accept the fact that you are wrong and have no clue as to what you are talking about.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-27 17:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

They just made a movie about this right? Right. Also, the entire SEAL Team 6 was not killed, they just lost 30 guys on a mission. It happens, they know the risk, and they know their stories will likely never be told.

no they never made a movie about this and yes all 17 members of the team that was involved with Osama Bin ladens death were killed in the helicopter.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 17:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

i gave you all the proof and i quote a famous movie line in saying this " You can't handle the Truth"
Where? In your mind?

Also, movie quotes are fine and dandy, but have no place in an argument.

Just like Hydra is not historically real.

I guess you do not count undocumented citizens who have been living here a long time.
Blame the Census then
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-01-27 17:20:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, btw Vic.

Quote:

I cannot believe it. The deniability is so strong with you Vic that it is off the charts.

I have given you undeniable proof that you are wrong, and you still think you are right!

Budgets are normally signed before the fiscal period begins, not 5 and a half months afterwards! Also, this was not Bush's budget, there was several months where the budget changed from what Bush proposed to what Obama wanted.

This is Obama's budget. This is not Bush's budget. Bush did not sign this budget to law, Obama did. He is responsible for it, not anyone else. It is his name on the piece of paper, not Bush's, not Clinton's, not Reagan's, but Obama's.

Why don't you accept the fact that you are wrong and have no clue as to what you are talking about.

You didn't give me anything. You posted Bush's budget, good job. Clinton's fiscal years are 1993-2001. Bush's are 2002-2009. Obama's are 2010-2017. Common knowledge. You can shout, bold, underline, jump up and down, its all very entertaining, but it isn't going to change anything.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-27 17:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess you've never heard of the movie Zero Dark Thirty
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-27 17:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

no they never made a movie about this and yes all 17 members of the team that was involved with Osama Bin ladens death were killed in the helicopter.
I guess this movie doesn't exist in your reality

....wait, did I just defend Vic?
First Page 2 3 ... 209 210 211 ... 1375 1376 1377