Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18369 18370 18371 ... 18549 18550 18551
By Ramyrez 2017-06-15 12:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
shadyside though... is that one of those hipster neighborhood rehabs where you have to step over junkies to get in the door?

Um.

Yeah. In the name of full disclosure. It's definitely in the process of gentrification. Slowly but surely. It's not as bad as Squirrel Hill yet, but it's nearby so it's spreading a bit.

It's within walking distance of the plaza Trader Joe's is in, for instance.

Edit: I normally stick to the Market Square area but the wife and I made a trip to Shadyside for other reasons and tried the place on aforementioned friend's emphatic suggestion. I've been told the ice cream place next door is legit too.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-06-15 16:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2017-06-16 11:47:08
Link | Quote | Reply

In other news, the snake refuses to participate unless pastries are involved.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-16 12:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
the snake refuses to participate unless pastries are involved.

one hand washes the other... I fear nothing....
/secret handsigns

PARKER EDIT dangle a doughnut in front of it ya freaky dutch ***

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-16 12:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-16 12:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2017-06-16 12:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2017-06-16 13:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2017-06-16 13:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of the kids' favorite songs:

[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2017-06-16 13:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2017-06-16 13:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It is reported that a rap musician professed a lack of knowledge regarding his experience, casting doubts as to when his supporters first became aware of his music and subsequently claiming that more space is needed.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2017-06-16 13:19:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2017-06-16 13:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2017-06-16 13:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2017-06-16 16:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-06-16 20:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
In other news, the snake refuses to participate unless pastries are involved.

We aren't interested in your bedroom troubles, for shame sir.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-06-18 10:26:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy father's day Niko & Mil. (any applicable randos & lurkers as well)
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-18 11:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Happy father's day Niko & Mil. (any applicable randos & lurkers as well)

Right back at you. I'm grilling and chillin and smoking some fine father's day cigars...playing ffxi with my son...drinking korean black raspberry wine. Let's get krunk! Wooooooo!

Prost!
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
Server: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2017-06-18 12:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

drinking korean black raspberry wine
Is it dry or sweet?
By volkom 2017-06-18 13:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I got called a bright eyed bushy tail by an older fella today. The grandparent flashbacks hit pretty hard
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-06-19 09:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-19 10:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vienner said: »
drinking korean black raspberry wine
Is it dry or sweet?

I'm no wine expert but I would say it was rather well balanced...

What little I remember of it. >.>

These questions are best asked before the drinking begins...
It's called Bohae Bokbunjajoo.

And we're closed on the weekend.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-19 10:35:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »

you said it...

PARKER EDIT- Melancholy Monday Pity Party Protocol activated
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-19 12:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-19 12:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-19 13:42:08
Link | Quote | Reply

kids these days....

I recieved a letter of apology, of sorts, from xavier...the kid that quit on us while we we're neck deep in it in china... in it, he is basically stating the obvious, that he lacks whatever dark power it is that I am able to call upon to work twenty hours a day in an utterly foriegn land on a bleak assignment that nobody in their right mind would even consider...

he reminds me a lot of 'little john' who was eager and enthusiastic almost to the point of distraction at the beginging but whithered and faded early on in the blistering heat of reality.

I'm honest to fault even with myself. I am only number one because I nutted it out until all of the other number ones died or retired. My personal records for working are 25 hours straight and 115 hours in a single week. If you want to be the new number one you have to knock down the jerk on the top of mountain...or hang around near the bottom of the smoking pile and wait until I die.

and I will give you all tools you need to do it. I don't want to be number one forever. It's an unsustainable position that swiftly drains your life until you're an empty husk of a muttering old ***....fueled by caffiene, alcohol, nicotine and rage.

the clients are shelling out the big bucks and they want to see some extrordinary effort ok... you better sweat blood and perform miracles while juggling chainsaws...

I just need to find someone as crazy as I am or at least as crazy as I used to be, to carry this rusty standard...

edit lol at post count I should leave it right there
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-06-20 10:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I do apologize for my silence of late. there has been some happenings and such, and I just... ugh, can't, lately. We may have to get back into it sometime.

Let's see... ARK pissed me off due to the broken and shitty endgame stuff. ff15 and minecraft have been the drug of choice lately. /shrug

I drove to minneapolis to watch the perfume genius show, and holy mother of ***people, that guy is the real *** deal. It was a smaller venue (700-900 max, I'd guess) and only maybe 150-200 peps showed up. we were within 10-15 feet of the performance, and it was god damned breathtaking. I would highly recommend to everyone, fan or no. Saw my bro and his wife and kid, and my homie I grew up with went to the show with his wife and I. He's the art professor guy, I've told some stories before. The venue only had beer and wine, and my back needed... more, so we stopped into a little dive bar. there was a group of men in their 70's playing guitar and singing along with a large crowd, some half paying attention to the makeshift band while the other carried on their own conversations oblivious to the show. I had 2 shots of vodka and we left. I drank a ton of red wine, and puked in the hotel room like a rookie. I left a 20 dollar bill and a note blaming my friends wife for the blood-red barf. gooooooooood timmmmeeesssss friends. I wish you guys coulda joined me. the pictures I promised were not taken by me, but by the art prof. buddy, I WAS LIVING IN THE MOMENT, MAN!

I miss that wild woman Zahrah. :(

not my video, for listening purposes.

My back was *** the entire time due to an injury sustained 20 years and a million moons ago, but I soldiered on. I no more than pull into the driveway after this wild excursion than the cell phone rings and the wife says "I'm at work, where the hell are you?" our middle daughters hamster was dying. >.< so I get inside and his breathing is labored and he's obviously toast. I had to tell the tales of life and death to the 3 weeping children and have a little hamster funeral in the front lawn. no rest for the weary.....

Then Texas 4 days later.... *** texas... I was sweating like snowden at an airport the entire time. what in the ***. how do people survive down there..

brb in a min
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-06-20 11:29:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, I was rudely interrupted with stupid WORK. bleh.

where was I?

AHHHH yes, eastern texas. what a god damn shithole. Iowa sucks. nebraska sucks. missouri is dirty, and sucks. kansas and oklahoma are too hot and suck. (explains a lot about girlboy) I didn't see much of louisiana, but we'll just assume outside of the southern accents, it sucks too. texas, my god do they love them some god in texas. every 1000 feet there was another *** church. how many churches do you *** need? are there a lot of satanists I'm not aware of? I hate texas. I will not be returning unless it's by plane. I'm still trying to regain weight from all the *** sweating. ugh. I'll see if the wife has any pictures from that mis-adventure. I was in survival robot paranoid-o mode the entire time. I thought I was a nervous wreck here, HO HO HO, no *** way buddy. the wife and all the children loaded up in a cadillac in a foreign land with no pistol.... christ I've been sitting at a desk and smoking a million newports for the last decade, not training in
krav maga for ***. My dad put us up in a shitty little cabin at a campsite a few miles from the ranch, and I couldn't sleep for ***the entire time, despite being moderately drunk and completely exhausted for the entire week. I was filled with such annoyance and hate that by the time it came to drive home, I said *** it and did the whole 20 hours in one shot. I saw the sun set in northern missouri and saw it rise in western south dakota. I was so hyped up on nicotine and redbull that I couldn't go to sleep for like 4 hours upon our arrival in the lovely black hills.

Oh I guess my bro's wedding was OK.

*** texas.

looking to see if the wife had any pictures of dapper mosin.

OOOHHH! and at some point the kids looked at me super judgmentally and said "WHO'S PARKER DAD??!?!" "YEAH DAD!!! WHO'S PARKER??!?!?" I nearly lost my mind. had Parker come to life in a desperate bid to bring me back to ffxiah? am I insane? what the ***......!?!?!? turns out I bought their mother a diet coke with 'Parker' written on it. super weird.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-06-20 11:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Birds active at night weirded me out pretty good too.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18369 18370 18371 ... 18549 18550 18551