FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16822 16823 16824 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-08-29 13:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll be the most popular people on the plane!

Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-08-29 13:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Already bought them, but we are using them. Sorry!

you guys coming back to hassle the grandparents of that there bambino? or just *** & giggles?
Visiting the grandparents. We'll see how the flying goes with the baby
/headsup

idk how long you guys have been gone but airlines in the US are jerks.
We bought a special FAA approved car seat stroller combo thing and they wouldn't let us use it on the way back (same airline)

every time I fly, without fail,
1.) some old crow *** about having to take her shoes off in line and gets dragged to the screening room.
2.) I get selected for secondary screening because I have a beard and look shifty
3.) the airplane is mysteriously out of beverages

Generally why I try to avoid US airlines. Lufthansa, KLM, SAS, BA are all *significantly* better, and not really significantly different in price if ordered well in advance.

That, and trying to make sure that any layovers are outside of the US, in order to avoid having to go through customs, and then catch a flight. Considering that it can take up to two hours to get through customs, it's pretty much a given that you will miss the connecting flight unless you have a minimum 3hr layover.

Let alone if you have to change airlines that don't codeshare, where you have to (if the airline doesn't have a service desk behind security) return to the front entrance, check in on the new airline (and check baggage again), then go *back* through security *yet again*.

In contrast, when flying to Stockholm, I can arrive at our local airport 30 min before takeoff, and am out of the airport in a taxi about 20 minutes after touchdown if I have checked baggage. About 15 without.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-29 13:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Penalty is up to 2500$

Holy crap! Really? My aunt still sends those in my Easter/Christmas care package if my mother isn't visiting around Christmas!

/cringe

Hmmm...Meine mutter und tante sind "outlaws"! I've even stocked up during layover from Paris to Frankfurt back to the US! LOL! Bad influences!
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-08-29 13:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Penalty is up to 2500$

Holy crap! Really? My aunt still sends those in my Easter/Christmas care package if my mother isn't visiting around Christmas!

/cringe

Hmmm...Meine mutter und tante sind "outlaws"! I've even stocked up during layover from Paris to Frankfurt back to the US! LOL! Bad influences!
Yeah....I just bought some of those (literally 2 days ago) to take with us as gifts.

><
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-08-29 13:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-08-29 14:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

-yawn-
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-08-29 14:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Any of you NI-goers know their guns? I need advice. (I'm not buying anything crazy.)
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-08-29 14:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't know what you're doing, chances are you don't want to start grinding away at the chamber. if you do, & you can find where it's catching, you can grind small imperfections out. my question would be how well have you cleaned it?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-29 14:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh! Glanced at Kara's new thread. LOL! The NSA knows now. I guess the jig is up.

Ich been Zahrah! Zweiten generation konigin-pin, mafiosa of the candy, kuchen, and knodel mix clan!

Have a good one!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-29 14:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I would take somewhere to have it appraised and then sell it

But I'm skeptical of any gun I didn't buy new myself...especially after I watched I handgun blow up in someone's hand that he had "bought from a friend".
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-08-29 14:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Have a good one!

enjoy ze vacation!
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-08-29 14:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't know what you're doing, chances are you don't want to start grinding away at the chamber. if you do, & you can find where it's catching, you can grind small imperfections out. my question would be how well have you cleaned it?
I'm actually scared to mess with it, I want a pro to do it.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-29 14:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

GOOD ANSWER!!!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-29 14:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually had a lot of fun in one of my classes, today. It was a great change of pace, and a good way to kick off the weekend.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-08-29 15:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

GOOD ANSWER!!!
Lol, I was on my way out the door so I missed your question. We cleaned it years ago but it did nothing. An empty hull that we removed the projectile from ejected with no issues, one that was actually fired wouldn't eject and had residue on the hull.
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-08-29 16:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Any of you NI-goers know their guns? I need advice. (I'm not buying anything crazy.)
It's been a while, but:
First impression, I would be suprised if there was damage from using shorts in a long, as the diameters/weight of bullets are the same, diameter of the casing is the same, and a short has less charge. The length of the casing is shorter, so depending on how any rifling of the barrel matches/starts, you might have some excess lead at the beginning of the rifling. But I wouldn't expect pitting from it.
More likely is lack of proper maintenance/cleaning. If you can't smoothly chamber or extract rounds, then a good rule of thumb is that the weapon is unsafe to use. If a thorough cleaning doesn't solve the problem, don't use it. Have a gunsmith take a look at it.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-08-29 16:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, what hammer *** said.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-09-01 17:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER /streaks through NI while no one is here
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-09-02 09:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Flav cover your eyes!

ooooo sry I was too late.

Morning all. looks like Parker had an interesting weekend, how about the rest of you shameless psychopaths? I did my best. downed a couple bottles of wine at a 40th birthday party for a neighbor, & gazed longingly at the heavens like a boob as I tend to do. I tried to pull some bass into a boat to mock them before shortly returning them to the lake, but alas the *** were too slippy for this hapless redneck out in the boundless prairie. & that was that. back to work. the *** almost let me loose long enough to remember I could be free.

so that's what I've got.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-09-02 09:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Flav cover your eyes!

I think flav and hoppy are at burning man...

I grilled some lamb, drank some whiskey, made fun of canada, cut my own hair, unclogged a toilet....

let's see.. what else. uncle pork chop aint doing so hot...sounds like aqualung.. but he is all /shrug
meh... I had a good run
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-09-02 09:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I think flav and hoppy are at burning man...

damned hippies.

he is all /shrug
meh... I had a good run

and the circle is complete.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-09-02 09:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
*flips the couch*

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┬─┬
*flips it again, and takes a nap on it*
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-09-02 10:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

that couch looks a lot like a table....
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-09-02 10:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning!

We were nautically operational this weekend also. I went wake-boarding, which I haven't done in years (my arms hurt), I yelled at a certain person to put on/reapply sunscreen (he's hurting), and I reminded myself why I wanted to get the sweetman a labra-dabra-dor.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-09-02 10:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I went wake-boarding, which I haven't done in years (my arms hurt)

I get mad when activities point to how out of shape I've become. I hate this desk. how do the yuppies do it? do I have to take up racket ball or do a rocky-esque 'get in shape' montage once a month? dafaq.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-02 10:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Even only 30 minutes of daily activity can go a long way. It's all about fighting that voice in your head that keeps saying "meh, do it later".
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-09-02 10:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning!

We were nautically operational this weekend also. I went wake-boarding, which I haven't done in years (my arms hurt), I yelled at a certain person to put on/reapply sunscreen (he's hurting), and I reminded myself why I wanted to get the sweetman a labra-dabra-dor.

if only there was some way I could slap his sunburn....

PARKER!!! aim the mind control ray at hoppy!

FIRE!!!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-09-02 10:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hehe! Way ahead of you. I popped his forearm in the car when he was yapping about me not decelerating early enough to his liking. MEAN! So MEAN!

EDIT: Sunburns are just too tempting!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-09-02 11:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hehe! Way ahead of you. I popped his forearm in the car when he was yapping about me not decelerating early enough to his liking. MEAN! So MEAN!

EDIT: Sunburns are just too tempting!

attagirl!

/thumbsup
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-09-02 11:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Even only 30 minutes of daily activity can go a long way. It's all about fighting that voice in your head that keeps saying "meh, do it later".

I'm ok, just not in killing shape anymore.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16822 16823 16824 ... 18549 18550 18551