Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Bleach Manga thread [spoilers]
Bleach Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 28 29 30
 Siren.Knivesz
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Knivesz 2014-08-20 02:35:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Even though this mayuri vs hitsugaya fight is a little too similar to that of his previous battle against the scientist arrancar (the whole messing with time perception thing) its always entertaining to watch mayuri sadistically toy with opponents (loved that sadistic smile and finishing line lol). I hope he ends up killing Hitsugaya since he was always trash anyway but im sure someone will end up stopping him from doing it (cause i'm sure he himself couldnt give two sh*ts about hitsugaya's life and would think nothing of killing him off and experimenting on him if he had his way lol).
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-08-20 11:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

i actually enjoyed this chapter.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-08-20 13:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Scarmiglione said: »
And that's why I love Mayuri.

The one thing I'm wondering is, at the end of the chapter, as he is about to kill him or whatever, he says to Hitsugaya to find out when he gave him the medicine when he goes back in time, so does that mean he also goes back when he is killed just like when he kills Mayuri? Or I wonder if that is another vision of the future what happened at the end of the chapter?
By Chyula 2014-08-21 11:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cut and paste at its finest. this ***book need to end.
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2014-09-10 12:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

New chapter was pretty good. Was getting pretty dry, this is the third time that Byakuya had fought an enemy that could control their foes' feelings towards them. (Arrancar, Fullbringer, Quincy).

However, Science captain is having a blast with it.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2014-10-02 14:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Latest few chapters have been amazing. Here's hoping things are not going to take such a drastic turn with how things are going...
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-02 15:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

They're not even Quincies anymore, they're just random and look however the hell he wants them to. They used to be these normal humans who could kill hollows with bow skills and now they're super strong *** up weirdos with stupid powers
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2014-10-02 15:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
They're not even Quincies anymore, they're just random and look however the hell he wants them to. They used to be these normal humans who could kill hollows with bow skills and now they're super strong *** up weirdos with stupid powers
No... They were humans who learned how to manipulate spirit particles and used that ability to kill the emo kids...
Now they're exactly the same.
Just now they're specialized into what they manipulate spiritons into doing. (Eg: Bambi turning things she touches to bombs)

It's all just particle manipulation... I don't understand why people have such a hard time with this...
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-10-02 15:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to disagree. I mean, what part of particle manipulation makes people into zombies, or turns imagination into reality (even your opponents imagination), or... makes things completely incapable of hitting you cause wind(?)... or allow you to put your power into other things and then absorb those things or whatever the f**k Bach can do... or make people love you enough to fight/kill for you?

Look, I'm sure theres someway he can rationalize this, but lets be honest, Kubo is just dishing out what he believes to be interesting powers that hes counteracting in different ways.

Bleach ain't bad, i still like it, but theres nothing that I would accept as an explanation as to how spirit particle manipulation can explain away all the powers we've seen so far. your Bomb example is probably the single only one that makes sense.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-02 15:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

They were introduced as bow users and now they use whatever the hell he can think of, there's no consistency in their powers anymore (unlike the Shinigami). He's only doing it because it's 'cool' and because he can slaughter characters that way.

They had the bow, the gintō, ransōtengai, Letzt Stil, Seele Schneider and the Sprenger. He didn't have to copy a bunch of powers from the Arrancar and Fullbringers.
 Valefor.Ophannus
user: Ophannus
By Valefor.Ophannus 2014-10-02 17:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't Yhwach the original "Quincy" and all his decedents have fragments of his power. The clan known as the "Quincies"(bow wielders) were probably just one splinter of his decedents that all used bows and his other decedents use other powers/weapons. The only thing they have in common is have fragments of Yhwach's power.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-10-02 17:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

one thing that bothers me and i find dumb (among other stuff).

Fight breaks out in point A
assault stops. cast moves to point B
Fight in point A resumes
Cast goes from point B to point A
assault moves to point B
Cast chases back to point B.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-10-02 17:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Can read Bach's wiki page or Quincy wiki page to understand it abit better... but Bach did create Quincy. But his power is simply the ability to share a piece of his soul with others, Quincy powers have always been focused around the use of tools/weapons and the ability to manipulate spirit particles. But for the most part they just used tools (like Bows and those special arrows, etc).

The use of Bows and tools were universal to most/all Quincy up until this ark when they started getting crazy powers because reasons.
By daoming 2014-10-03 09:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

So is rangiku and hitsu dead? I was reading and I know they were turned into zombies, but are they dead dead?
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-10-03 09:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Kubo failed to kill any
relevant
character, asides the chief, during the 1st invasion, so i really doubt they are dead dead.
im sure they will ex-machina them back by the end of the fight.
 Valefor.Ophannus
By Valefor.Ophannus 2014-10-03 10:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Just waiting for Aizen to step in be like "everything that's happened since you defeated me was actually all an illusion" and his Bankai is that his illusions becomes real and Fullbringer arc and this Quincy Invasion and the entire invading army was all his Bankai.
By volkom 2014-10-03 10:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ophannus said: »
Just waiting for Aizen to step in be like "everything that's happened since you defeated me was actually all an illusion" and his Bankai is that his illusions becomes real and Fullbringer arc and this Quincy Invasion and the entire invading army was all his Bankai.
God I hope not. Would be the gayest thing.

Though I really want to see more aizen and yoruichi & soifon.
Make me feel the feeels I had when reading the first 120 chapters
 Asura.Highwynn
user: Highwynd
By Asura.Highwynn 2014-10-10 00:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

This one panel sums up all of Bleach.

/bleach
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-16 12:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

This chapter I actually liked
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-10-16 13:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

only because like 3 people died in two frames and you don't have to listen to their drawn out *** and backstory.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-10-16 14:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome chapter! Nimaiya for president!

I like this theory I read on bleachanime.org

The Symbolism of the 4 Chinese Gods. The lore goes:

-Black Tortoise of the North (Shutara?)
-White Tiger of the West (Hikifune?)
-Vermillion Bird of the South (Nimaiya)
-Azure Dragon of the East (Kirinji)
-Yellow Dragon of the Center (Ichibei'i)

Seems pretty plausible I think. And I doubt any of them are really dead, but I hope that just means that Nimaiya will stomp them even harder, or whoever really.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-10-16 14:56:40
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 dead people "lol jk not dead"
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-11-13 13:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone still following this? Some interesting stuff going on in today's chapter!

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/605
 Valefor.Ophannus
By Valefor.Ophannus 2014-11-13 15:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything in Bleach is

"jk not dead"

1) Big bad appears, defeats everyone
2) A deus ex machina appears to save someone "just in the nick of time--usually makes an indirect appearance in the last panel of an issue(the panel will show a tiny bit of a character, just enough to know who it is but usually indirectly(a tiny bit of hair, the tip of a characteristic sword, a characteristic line/spell/projectile)
i.e a character will be saved by someone unknown to the reader, but the last panel will show a completely blank panel but with a single flower petal blade in the corner of the page, or the tip of a worn down sword if it's Kenpachi, etc..
3)Deus Ex Machina overwhelms the big bad
4) Big bad is defeated
5) Deus Ex Machina walks over to aid the person he just saved to say some annoying condescending line like "you should be more c--"
6) Just kidding big bad is still alive, and he interrupts the Deus Ex Machina mid-sentence with a sword stab to the back
7) Deus Ex Machina dies--just kidding it was a shadow image/ploy/diversion and the Deus Ex Machina has a ultimate attack they'v been saving
(optional 9) Big bad gets hit and reveals 'true form'

bleach is just a see-saw of last minute rescues followed by feigned or false deaths/defeats, followed by epic-comebacks.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-11-13 17:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just nice to see Yhwach actually hit by something, and actually seem shocked, and possibly concerned. And Ichibee is just badass, and that look he gave on the last page is scary haha. But I'm sure Yhwach is just toying around, and will kill them all.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-11-13 17:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ophannus said: »
Everything in Bleach is

"jk not dead"

1) Big bad appears, defeats everyone
2) A deus ex machina appears to save someone "just in the nick of time--usually makes an indirect appearance in the last panel of an issue(the panel will show a tiny bit of a character, just enough to know who it is but usually indirectly(a tiny bit of hair, the tip of a characteristic sword, a characteristic line/spell/projectile)
i.e a character will be saved by someone unknown to the reader, but the last panel will show a completely blank panel but with a single flower petal blade in the corner of the page, or the tip of a worn down sword if it's Kenpachi, etc..
3)Deus Ex Machina overwhelms the big bad
4) Big bad is defeated
5) Deus Ex Machina walks over to aid the person he just saved to say some annoying condescending line like "you should be more c--"
6) Just kidding big bad is still alive, and he interrupts the Deus Ex Machina mid-sentence with a sword stab to the back
7) Deus Ex Machina dies--just kidding it was a shadow image/ploy/diversion and the Deus Ex Machina has a ultimate attack they'v been saving
(optional 9) Big bad gets hit and reveals 'true form'

bleach is just a see-saw of last minute rescues followed by feigned or false deaths/defeats, followed by epic-comebacks.

welcome to every continuous series ever
 Asura.Highwynn
user: Highwynd
By Asura.Highwynn 2014-11-13 18:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Whenever a final boss is hit with things and is shocked, it's a ruse. You know how many times Aizen made a shocked face when he was seemingly hit with something? At least 6 times... Vs Shinji, vs Toshiro, vs all the captains combined, vs Gin, vs Urahara. Probably forgettinn some. Also i wonder if unohana/ukitake/shunsi/squad 0 could have defeated aizen. None of them really showed their true powers, wonder why they didnt really get involved. Also i think it was a little too comvenient that byakuya and kenpachi werent there for the aizen fight, only because it would have been interesting to see how they interact, you always see aizen interacting with fighters who arent perceptive or intelligent. I wonder if byakuya would have fallen for half of aizen's tricks. Also they never showed when aizen reveled his shikai to everyone, since the captains have all apparrntly seen it sometime in the past, but it was never explicitly shown--they all fall pray to his illusions. Guess shunsui is going to central 46 to meet with aizen now.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2014-11-14 16:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the fight between Ichibei and Yhwach should be very good, to be fair. Emphasis on *should be*, by the way.
Ichibei is arguably the most powerful Shinigami in existence, as he is the head of the Royal Guard (I can source this if anyone wants to, but a quick google will tell you nevertheless). To achieve that position, you must be pretty damn substantial...

Also, let's not forget that Nimaiya can get healed by Tenjiro's water techniques. Whether he will or won't is something we will see, but it's something to think about. Also, none of them even released Bankai. Just saying, I wouldn't sell the Royal Guard short anytime soon yet... hopefully Tite Kubo will show them in their best light.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-11-14 16:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure every hit Aizen actually took was a shock, he was awfully arrogant. And he was aware anyone his illusions didn't work on was a threat, given Isshin was outclassing him for the brief time they fought and how he went out of his way to negate Yamamoto as a factor.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-11-14 16:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tsuji said: »
hopefully Tite Kubo will show them in their best light.

Knowing him, they will all be off-paneled next chapter.
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 28 29 30