Korpg Just Needs A Hug!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Korpg just needs a hug!
Korpg just needs a hug!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-13 07:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, ick to her and this photo.
1. What does this have to do with anything? So *** what if she is a mom. Good for her.

2. How long ago did she say that? As you said, times are changing. Perhaps in the next 10 years it will be acceptable to walk around naked.

3. So, a women who is not 120lbs has a *no* figure? The only reason why she probably lost it quick is because she has/had personal trainer and someone to look after the kid while she was busy being into herself.

4. Your opinion. I'm not a hater, I don't even know who she is. I just don't like this picture. If she were wearing a pencil skirt, red heels and a frilly shirt or something I probably, most likely, would have said "Oh hey, she looks really good" I just do not feel that people should be prancing around as such. This is just my view, and I believe the body is a special thing that should be kept a secret for you and your partner.

5. The only reason why men congratulate is because they crave sex. Secretly thinking: NICE SMOKING HOT BODY. LETS ***.

I am cute as a button. I'm not jealous of anyone, or their looks. I'm fine with who I am and what I look like. I have something special that just a hot body can't buy.

Understand?

She is rather attractive, though. Isn't she? It's a shame she had to flaunt herself like this. And from google-ing her, seems she does it a lot...

But now she's just labeled in the back of my mind. Yep, you guessed it. Slutty.

She just seems to be begging for it. Which, I find is just not needed. She's a mom, right? I would assume she is married. She doesn't *need* to be luring in men anymore. Which is the only reason why I can think of as to why people dress as such.
I'd hate for my child to see me posted everywhere wearing provocative clothing.

And this is the only reason I can think of as to why most women treat each other as such.

*runs to class*
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-13 07:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I think she is not married but could be wrong.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-13 07:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Secretly thinking: NICE SMOKING HOT BODY. LETS ***.

There's really no secret here, all guys think that. The difference is that some prefer to pretend that they don't out of decencies sake. Most people that know me in person would probably think that I'd be horrified about thinking that way, but I'm really not, I'm just good at acting the gentleman (I hope).
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-13 13:26:01
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Yes, ick to her and this photo.
1. What does this have to do with anything? So *** what if she is a mom. Good for her.

This actually has alot to do with her and her choices of how she displays herself post giving birth to a baby. She's keeping herself fairly clean in the eyes of the ever-judging media as not to impose any mud slinging *** that they endlessly throw in every direction at anyone. Back in 2000 she played a stripper in the movie Sin City. After having a baby I really doubt she'd take another role of the like.

Celene said:
2. How long ago did she say that? As you said, times are changing. Perhaps in the next 10 years it will be acceptable to walk around naked.

Who knows? Back in the 50s people screamed Bloody Murder over Elvis swinging his hips for his music performances, now we got it somewhat acceptable that J-Lo or whatever has her nipples poking out of her dress. Standards change, but does this make someone slutty for going with the times?

Celene said:
3. So, a women who is not 120lbs has a *no* figure? The only reason why she probably lost it quick is because she has/had personal trainer and someone to look after the kid while she was busy being into herself.

Point being, she takes good care of herself and her body. Yeah she probably had a personal trainer since she has the money, but the will to stay in shape and keep her figure is nothing to be put down for.

Celene said:
4. Your opinion. I'm not a hater, I don't even know who she is. I just don't like this picture. If she were wearing a pencil skirt, red heels and a frilly shirt or something I probably, most likely, would have said "Oh hey, she looks really good" I just do not feel that people should be prancing around as such. This is just my view, and I believe the body is a special thing that should be kept a secret for you and your partner.

I agree with you for the most part. However a thing to consider is that displaying herself in such a way is pretty much her job. She needs to look gorgeous and in provocative clothing because she's labeled as an actress/model. However, it's her responsibility to keep it on a level she is okay with. I'm not going to put someone down for having pride in their body and figure or those that have an obligation to present themselves before others in a fashion they deem credible.

Celene said:
5. The only reason why men congratulate is because they crave sex. Secretly thinking: NICE SMOKING HOT BODY. LETS ***.

Now you're just being silly and overly judgmental. Just because we compliment women and aren't quick to point the finger doesn't mean we're in for it.

Celene said:
I am cute as a button. I'm not jealous of anyone, or their looks. I'm fine with who I am and what I look like. I have something special that just a hot body can't buy.

Understand?

I understand. You celebrate yourself in your own manner which I certainly deem to be the most respectable. However, It's not fair to shun others for the manner in which they do theirs. If it's truly blasphemous then I'm sure they'll get what they have coming to them. In most cases, that will be attention for all the wrong reasons.

Celene said:
She is rather attractive, though. Isn't she? It's a shame she had to flaunt herself like this. And from google-ing her, seems she does it a lot...

But now she's just labeled in the back of my mind. Yep, you guessed it. Slutty.

She just seems to be begging for it. Which, I find is just not needed. She's a mom, right? I would assume she is married. She doesn't *need* to be luring in men anymore. Which is the only reason why I can think of as to why people dress as such.
I'd hate for my child to see me posted everywhere wearing provocative clothing.

See #4. And keep in mind that she isn't doing this by herself; people come to her with deals, movies, scripts, photo shoots, etc. It's up to her to pick and choose what fits her and what does not. And frankly, I find nothing wrong with a semi-modest, sexy secretary girl photo shoot. Where it ends up is on the photographer's hands, not hers. How she is precieved is not putting her entirely at fault. Anyone has the power to put things out of context and ruin it's laid out intention.

So true... Oh so true x.x
 Shiva.Phioness
Server: Shiva
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-03-13 22:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I arrived back home after working construction at one job, and then managing at my next job and see the response I was expecting to.

Well 120 pnds is a nice figure so lets start with that. Most women I date tend to fall around that number. I used to not be so picky, but realized I get tired of all the crap that comes with dating someone who doesn't take care of themselves (they usually fall into the 135+ category I noticed). You have to deal with:

1. "I have a headache, my back hurts, my knees hurt" are the most common ones. Low energy, achne, and depression are others.

2. When people grow old and spend years not taking care of themselves their medical issues most often multiply. I know because I hang around a bunch of Veteran's who have these problems.

3. It's amazing how many people grow jealous or envious of others because they are stuck in # 1 and #2 and can't have #4.

4. Having the personal fortitude/willpower to take good care of yourself so you live a happier more fulfilling life. Some of the Veterans I have the most respect for are 40+yrs old have PTSD, Anxiety, Missing limbs, and an assortment of other problems, but they hit the gym all the time because it helps in all aspects of their health.

Now not all people who excercise and eat healthy are happy, but most are.

A fat woman 'thinks' she's 'cute', a super skinny chick who doesn't do a damn bit of excercise and eats like crap 'thinks' she's 'cute'. A woman who takes care of herself and has a nice tone body, 'knows' she's cute. I date that type of woman because she's more confident in herself, and has the stamina to keep up with a guy like myself. I want a woman who 'knows' what she is ... Not 'thinks'. I grew tired of all the crap that comes with women who do the bare minimum to take care of themselves, and say snide/hateful remarks about others who go the extra mile.

Eating a diet coke with your happy meal doesn't cut it.

People will always hate those who have what they don't.

I dig Jessica Alba because she has all the characteristics I like in a woman. Now Pamela Anderson ... No ... Fake, Stupid, STD infected, and lacking personality (I've seen her interviews and she's intelectually lacking)

I dated a woman once who was on her way to becoming an army officer. Cute, ran 3 miles a day, fantasticly tone body. Like Jessica Alba (not as 'cute' though) but with a better upper body. She wore some Low Cut stuff that had all the guys oggling her, and I dug it. Can you say the same for your guys ladies?

Summary is some people earn those 'looks' that others don't. If you work for those nice looks you should show them off, if you don't get any looks perhaps you need to make a change. 'Rarely' have a I seen a woman who keeps herself in good shape 'not' show off her exquisite figure.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [3073 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-11 14:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Do I still get that hug?

:D

Edit: Blame Canada
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8