Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16387 16388 16389 ... 22566 22567 22568
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-28 08:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-28 08:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
It has it's moments. Positives and negatives like any other game.

Just really depends on how much of it you're willing to explore.
Pretty much this. It's a hit or miss with people so I would never straight out recommend it. But I enjoy playing it, especially when ducking around with friends.

That said, it can become ridiculously grind after the story is complete.

Edit: autocorrected *** to ducking... I'm okay with this.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-28 08:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I enjoy getting housing items, breaks up the gear grind a bit
By Bloodrose 2015-01-28 08:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why I don't really grind anything, even in FFXI, unless I specifically want something, and even then I try not to burn myself out.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-28 08:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Got an 8 pack of this yesterday. It's pretty good.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-28 08:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why I don't really grind anything, even in FFXI, unless I specifically want something, and even then I try not to burn myself out.

I do this, I tab out and read for a while or watch a bit of a show and then get back to it so I don't just do one thing in-game all the time

That would just make it super boring
By Bloodrose 2015-01-28 08:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Vanilla Coke wasn't too bad.

When I worked for The Real Canadian Superstore as a tree lot attendant, I used to go in and buy chips and Pepsi Blue for my break from the massive tips I got lugging around heavy trees
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-28 08:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I just watch random videos/listen to music while I grind. X.x I think I just need the noise to pretend I'm socially interacting.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-28 08:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

>battling in battle Maison
>opponent decides to sleep mega gardevoir
>send out a lv 100 cinccino with king's rock and skill link
>trollface.jpg
>suck it, opponent

Vanilla Coke wasn't too bad.

When I worked for The Real Canadian Superstore as a tree lot attendant, I used to go in and buy chips and Pepsi Blue for my break from the massive tips I got lugging around heavy trees
I love Vanilla Coke.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-28 08:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
just putting my hands to good use while my mind is entertained etc
People tell me not to think too much into things but how can I not when something like this is staring me straight in the face. ._.

Josi, you're too easy, damn it!

*runs away*
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-28 08:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if I've seen an episode I put something on in the background just to have some kind of noise since SE won't let us have zone music in 14. *** ambient noise being birds.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-28 08:46:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Also who is Ranulf in the LS lol
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-28 08:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone is wondering; no, Cinccino will be equipped with Life Orb in online battles...unless I hate you or just want to be a *** that day.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-28 08:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

And why does he have a huge character bio

Quote:
An Ala Mhigan native, Ranulf was abducted by a science division of the Garlean Empire. Assisted by salvaged Allagan technology, they were tasked with finding out how they can overcome their inability to use magic through various alchemical means. After losing multiple 'vessels' to a project gone wrong, they were finally successful.

Unfortunately, the Garleans did not know what they were getting themselves into. Eager to see the results of their experiment, the science division asked the young miqo'te to demonstrate his powers. This resulted in a rather large explosion. Having been overcome with fear, Ranulf used his newly found ability and wrecked havoc upon the division, killing many in the process before Nael van Darnus arrived and calmed the frightened child.

The original plan was to eliminate the threat but Darnus had other plans. Rather than disposing of the miqo'te, he planned to utilize him for the sake of the Empire. But first, the child must learn to control his emotions and stabilize his magick in the process.

Luckilly for him, he escaped en route to another stronghold. For the rest of the day, he went into hiding in hopes that they wouldn't find him.

Eventually after days of wandering around, he was found on the outskirts of a Miqo'te Tribe and was taken in where he would learn to harness his ability and strengthen it for the years to come.

From there on out, the Aether inside his body would cause him to take on unique physical characteristics. His once blonde hair now mostly dark silver and his eyes now crystalline in appearance. This is due to Aether Poisoning, though however, it doesn't hurt him like it would others.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-28 08:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Due to back problems, I can't stay seated or standing for too long, so one of the things I do is walk around to find other ***to do.

Sometimes I go for a walk, or dig around my apartment for things I thought I lost.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-28 08:47:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
If anyone is wondering; no, Cinccino will be equipped with Life Orb in online battles...unless I hate you or just want to be a *** that day.
So, expect a Life Orb Cinccino every time I battle you, got it!
By Bloodrose 2015-01-28 08:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Quote:
An Ala Mhigan native, Ranulf was abducted by a science division of the Garlean Empire. Assisted by salvaged Allagan technology, they were tasked with finding out how they can overcome their inability to use magic through various alchemical means. After losing multiple 'vessels' to a project gone wrong, they were finally successful.

Unfortunately, the Garleans did not know what they were getting themselves into. Eager to see the results of their experiment, the science division asked the young miqo'te to demonstrate his powers. This resulted in a rather large explosion. Having been overcome with fear, Ranulf used his newly found ability and wrecked havoc upon the division, killing many in the process before Nael van Darnus arrived and calmed the frightened child.

The original plan was to eliminate the threat but Darnus had other plans. Rather than disposing of the miqo'te, he planned to utilize him for the sake of the Empire. But first, the child must learn to control his emotions and stabilize his magick in the process.

Luckilly for him, he escaped en route to another stronghold. For the rest of the day, he went into hiding in hopes that they wouldn't find him.

Eventually after days of wandering around, he was found on the outskirts of a Miqo'te Tribe and was taken in where he would learn to harness his ability and strengthen it for the years to come.

From there on out, the Aether inside his body would cause him to take on unique physical characteristics. His once blonde hair now mostly dark silver and his eyes now crystalline in appearance. This is due to Aether Poisoning, though however, it doesn't hurt him like it would others.
sounds suspiciously like a cheesy action-based anime with Michael Bay-esque cinematics.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-28 08:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

sounds suspiciously like a cheesy action-based anime with Michael Bay-esque cinematics.
Or a live action Bruce Lee film with Power Ranger-esque explosions.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-28 08:51:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Yeah, you just do that.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-28 08:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Jackie Chan Adventures. Starring Jet Li.

Oh wait, they already did a movie like called the Forbidden Kingdom.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-28 08:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Thal's balls, you guys went all RP while I've been gone.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-28 08:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Also who is Ranulf in the LS lol
I feel like I don't know half the people who talk in the shell anymore. But I also don't pay attention sometimes.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-28 09:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Dameion and Kali out having a nice meal

[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-01-28 09:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Got an 8 pack of this yesterday. It's pretty good.
If it doesn't specify "pure cane sugar" then it's gmo beet sugar.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-28 09:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Who cares if it's gmo
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-28 09:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, you just do that.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-28 09:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Who cares if it's gmo
The same people who think fluoride does more harm than good thinks like that!
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-01-28 09:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Who cares if it's gmo
The same people who think fluoride does more harm than good thinks like that!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16387 16388 16389 ... 22566 22567 22568